ACT Fibernet officially rolls out ‘ACT Stream TV 4K’ device for its customers
MUMBAI: ACT Fibernet, a fiber-focused wired broadband ISP (Internet Service Provider), has officially rollout of its recently launched product ‘ACT Stream TV 4K’ device across Delhi, Bengaluru, Hyderabad, and Chennai. In line with the company’s philosophy ‘Feel the Advantage’, ACT Fibernet is bringing the futuristic entertainment streaming 4K box for its customers beginning 2nd August.
Combined with technology and design, ACT Stream TV 4K is a full-fledged entertainment device through which users can enjoy movies, TV shows, sports, music videos, live TV and more from existing on-demand streaming providers and TV channels.
The ACT Stream TV 4K box is priced at Rs. 4499, and as a special launch offer the device will be available at a refundable deposit of only INR 1500 on select plans across four cities.
Users will also get complimentary one-month ZEEL’s OTT platform ZEE5 and two months subscription for Hooq besides access to premium Live TV channels on a complimentary basis until 31st of December 2019.
The ACT Stream TV 4K box is available for existing customers / new customers on select plans. In Delhi, customers subscribing to ACT Platinum Promo and ACT Diamond variants can avail the device. Likewise, in Bengaluru customers subscribing to ACT Storm, ACT Lightning, ACT Incredible and ACT Giga broadband plan variants can avail the device. In Hyderabad, customers subscribing to A-Max 1050, A-Max 1299, A-Max 1999 and ACT Giga broadband plans variants can avail the device.
Lastly, in Chennai, residents subscribing to ACT Blast Promo, ACT Storm, ACT Lightning, ACT Thunder, ACT Incredible and ACT Giga subscription can avail the device. All plans are available at a monthly, 6 months and 12 months variants to suit the need of customers.
Some salient features of the box include:
- Future-ready 4K device with Dolby to enable users to experience their favourite content with theater-like experience
- Streaming content from popular apps such as Netflix, Hotstar, Sony Liv, Hooq, ZEE5, YouTube, Sun NxT and, from 3000+ apps available on Google Play Store. Customers can also watch over 100+ TV channels.
- Single click subscription: Customers can subscribe to premium content from existing OTT streaming partners and channels and pay for their subscription directly as part of the ACT Fibernet monthly bill.
- Catch up TV: Customers can catch up on their favorite TV shows, matches, and highlights for up to 24 hours.
- Powered by Android 9 Pie: Latest Android Pie operating system with access to over 3000 TV apps available on Google Play Store.
- Voice search powered by Google Assistant: Easily search desired content and overall control the device with voice commands powered by Google Assistant.
- External devices: Connect hard disk, USB, joysticks and camera to view family pictures, video chat with friends or play games and more.