- Tea at 7, Lunch at 50 - Indian Railways Tweets Menu So Customers Don't Get Overcharged
- On World Water Day, Railways unveils water conservation policy
- Interest subsidy scheme for MIG effective from Jan 1
- Election Commission freezes AIADMK's election symbol ahead of major bypoll
- Flipkart Sale, Android O Features, Samsung Pay in India, More
- Aadhaar must for IT returns to curb tax evasion and frauds, says government Times of India - ?4 hours ago?
- Yogi Adityanath bans pan masala, tobacco in govt buildings
- Yogi Adityanath as Uttar Pradesh CM: Modi is performing the last rites of Nehruvian secularism
NBA is focusing on growing the business in the country through various routes such as language commentary and the launch of an NBA Academy.
Hotstar ropes in Vivo and Maruti Suzuki as co-presenting sponsors at “record-breaking” rates in digital space. Whatever be the commercial numbers, IPL is batting on a stronger wicket, both on TV and on OTT. New season of IPL is going to fetch peak revenues for Sony and Star India. Sony is looking at ad revenue of Rs 1,300 crore from the TV telecast of IPL 10.
Rural India now has 17% more TV homes than urban India, indicating that FTA channels have scope to expand ad revenue. Even Doordarshan’s DTH platform Freedish has scope to grow. The no. of TV homes in India has grown 19% to 183 mn. While rural India has 99 mn TV households, urban India has 84 mn TV-owning homes.