- Arun Jaitley calls for expeditious use of penalising power by ED
- Triple talaq misused to satify lust, says UP minister
- 9 lakh registered companies not filing returns: Revenue Secretary Adhia
- Google CEO Sundar Pichai received nearly US $200 million salary last year
- India welcomes Cyprus support for NSG bid
- Murder at Jaya's tea estate: Main suspect killed, another injured in two accidents
MIB to take informed decision on TRAI’s infrastructure sharing proposal for TV broadcast sector: Rathore
MIB will take an “informed decision” on the sharing of infrastructure in television broadcasting sector as suggested by the TRAI, Rajyavardhan Singh Rathore said.
Inactive DTH subscribers are growing at above 5% for the last two quarters ending Dec, data provided by TRAI showed. It rose 5.2% QoQ to reach 34.4 mn in quarter ended 31 Dec. Active subscriber base rose 1.2% to 62.65 mn. Overall, total subscriber base of the private DTH operators increased 2.57% to 97.05 mn.
Two-member bench comprising Justice Nagamuthu and Justice Anita Sumanth has recused itself from hearing TRAI tariff order and interconnection regulation case. A petition to the Chief Justice claimed that Justice Nagamuthu had sought P Chidambaram’s help in becoming the judge. The matter will be heard by a new bench.