- JD(U) under Nitish decides to become part of NDA, denies split in party
- Customs arrests Air India cabin crew for smuggling ganja
- Government, RBI in talks to shore up PSU bank capital
- Bihar flood toll mounts to 153, 17 districts affected
- IndiGo cancels 84 flights over engine issues
- Trai gets tough on call drops; slaps penalty of upto Rs 10 lakh
- Yogi Adityanath targets 'Yuvraj' Rahul Gandhi: 'Will not permit Gorakhpur to become picnic spot'
- Shivraj to lead BJP in 2018 election: Amit Shah
TRAI to organise seminar on OTT services on 5 August
MUMBAI: The Telecom Regulatory Authority of India (TRAI) is organising a seminar on ‘Regulatory Framework for OTT Services’ on 5 August, from 9:30 am to 5:30 pm, at PHD Chamber of Commerce, New Delhi.
The seminar aims to provide a platform for exchanging views on key issues related to OTT such as new developments in OTT, impact of OTT on TSPs and their counter measures, legal and regulatory framework for OTT.
The seminar will have three major sessions:
Session 1: New developments in OTT
Session 2: Impact of OTT on TSPs and their counter measures
Session 3: Legal and regulatory framework for OTT
Eminent experts in the field and representatives from the industry will take part in the seminar.