- Hathway’s cable TV and broadband capex to be Rs 270 cr in FY18
- Cut in interconnect charge may boost RIL's EPS by 8%
- Package soon to boost economy; no cuts in fuel rates: Arun Jaitley
- Global child bride racket busted in Hyderabad, 20 arrested
- Tracked so far: Rs 75 crore in Dera bank accounts
- Violence in Tripura: Journalist hacked to death, sec 144 imposed
TRAI to organise seminar on OTT services on 5 August
MUMBAI: The Telecom Regulatory Authority of India (TRAI) is organising a seminar on ‘Regulatory Framework for OTT Services’ on 5 August, from 9:30 am to 5:30 pm, at PHD Chamber of Commerce, New Delhi.
The seminar aims to provide a platform for exchanging views on key issues related to OTT such as new developments in OTT, impact of OTT on TSPs and their counter measures, legal and regulatory framework for OTT.
The seminar will have three major sessions:
Session 1: New developments in OTT
Session 2: Impact of OTT on TSPs and their counter measures
Session 3: Legal and regulatory framework for OTT
Eminent experts in the field and representatives from the industry will take part in the seminar.