- Twist in Sheena case: Indrani seeks to pin blame on Peter Mukerjea
- Ryan school murder: Court to hear accused bus conductor's bail plea today
- BCCI set to revoke ban on RCA soon
- Only 93 lakh 'green tax' spent by Delhi govt out of crores, RTI reveals
- Reliance Group shares plunge
TDSAT says it will not go into the issue as the matter is pending in Supreme Court, which will take a final call in the matter.
TDSAT says there is no need to regulate the carrying capacity if “market forces play an important and significant role” on the same.
MUMBAI: In a blow to local cable operators (LCOs), the TDSAT has not given any relief on revenue-sharing pattern of 55:45 (MSO: LCO) on the Basic Service Tier (BST) of Rs 100 and 65:35 (MSO:LCO) on the pay channel packages …
TRAI comes back with an amended version of controversial 12 minute ad cap rule by dropping several contentious clauses.
TDSAT tells TRAI to consider completing the consultation process with stakeholders within three months and make recommendations within six weeks.
Supreme Court new pricing will throw out the earlier 35 per cent tariff order set by the TRAI in July 2010 and 50 per cent by TDSAT in July 2006.