- Trump Tower Mumbai Sales to Resume, Comes with Private Jet Service
- Subrata Paul suspended for dope taint, will go for 'B' sample test
- TCS, Infosys got only 8.8% of total H-1B visas: Nasscom's rebuttal to US
- Chhota Rajan, 3 others awarded 7-year jail term in fake passport case
- Shutdown in Tamil Nadu, DMK's MK Stalin arrested
- 2008 Malegaon blast case: Sadhvi Pragya Singh gets bail
TDSAT says it will not go into the issue as the matter is pending in Supreme Court, which will take a final call in the matter.
TDSAT says there is no need to regulate the carrying capacity if “market forces play an important and significant role” on the same.
MUMBAI: In a blow to local cable operators (LCOs), the TDSAT has not given any relief on revenue-sharing pattern of 55:45 (MSO: LCO) on the Basic Service Tier (BST) of Rs 100 and 65:35 (MSO:LCO) on the pay channel packages …
TRAI comes back with an amended version of controversial 12 minute ad cap rule by dropping several contentious clauses.
TDSAT tells TRAI to consider completing the consultation process with stakeholders within three months and make recommendations within six weeks.
Supreme Court new pricing will throw out the earlier 35 per cent tariff order set by the TRAI in July 2010 and 50 per cent by TDSAT in July 2006.