- China Says Area Where Road Being Built Does Not Belong To Bhutan, India
- TMC not to attend GST roll-out programme: Mamata
- Byculla jail inmate death: Court permits Indrani Mukerjea to lodge complaint as she alleges sexual assault threat
- Mob thrashes man, suspected of slaughtering cow
- 62 per cent votes cast in second phase of local polls in Nepal
- RIL refinances $2.3 billion loans to cut interest cost
- Mallya paves way for F1 team to be a force without India
- 7th Pay Commission: Modi Cabinet approves revision in HRA rates, other allowances
TDSAT has impleaded Arasu Cable in parity issue case filed by Chennai-based MSO Thamizhaga Cable TV Communication. Thamizhaga had moved the TDSAT demanding parity from Star in line with Arasu.
TDSAT directs Atul Saraf-promoted ABS to pay its dues to Star at Rs 40 CPS for both general entertainment and sports channels.
The judgement will pave the way for IMCL to put Star India channels on RIO. Star has already come up with an amended RIO that offers incentives to MSOs based on placement, penetration and total number of channels.