- Govt to integrate BHIM app with Aadhaar for transactions
- Baby steps for Flipkart: Invests $2 million in parenting network TinyStep
- Sheena Bora case: Indrani Mukerjea, Peter Mukerjea charged with murder
- Bharti Airtel, Reliance Jio spar over home broadband
- Sensex negative, Nifty tests 8400; RIL sheds over 2%
- GST deadlock ends: All set for 1 July roll out; uncertainty clears for India Inc
- EC decision helps pass Samajwadi Party legacy to son Akhilesh
- Reserve Bank of India raises daily withdrawal limit from ATMs to Rs 10000
- Underwater search for missing Malaysian flight ends without a trace
TDSAT has impleaded Arasu Cable in parity issue case filed by Chennai-based MSO Thamizhaga Cable TV Communication. Thamizhaga had moved the TDSAT demanding parity from Star in line with Arasu.
TDSAT directs Atul Saraf-promoted ABS to pay its dues to Star at Rs 40 CPS for both general entertainment and sports channels.
The judgement will pave the way for IMCL to put Star India channels on RIO. Star has already come up with an amended RIO that offers incentives to MSOs based on placement, penetration and total number of channels.