- Finance Ministry Using 'Back Door' to Amend Laws, Says Opposition
- Bharti Airtel's Rs 1600 cr Tikona buy: Smart move to gain pan-India 4G spectrum but challenges remain
- Tackle vigilantes with iron hand, CM Yogi Adityanath tells officials
- Shiv Sena MP barred from flying, AI cancels his return ticket
- Pakistan rakes up Kashmir issue despite overtures
- Police arrest 4 men for teasing anti-romeo squad leader Raveena Tyagi in Bareilly
- Police unravel multiple aliases of Westminster terrorist Khalid Masood
TDSAT has impleaded Arasu Cable in parity issue case filed by Chennai-based MSO Thamizhaga Cable TV Communication. Thamizhaga had moved the TDSAT demanding parity from Star in line with Arasu.
TDSAT directs Atul Saraf-promoted ABS to pay its dues to Star at Rs 40 CPS for both general entertainment and sports channels.
The judgement will pave the way for IMCL to put Star India channels on RIO. Star has already come up with an amended RIO that offers incentives to MSOs based on placement, penetration and total number of channels.