- Four hundred TMC members join BJP in Tripura
- JK issue must be resolved as per Kashmiris' aspirations: Pakistan
- Kapil Sharma hit Sunil Grover with a shoe, confirms a crew member
- Baahubali 2: SS Rajamouli's Film To Release Across 6500 Screens
- Bombay HC to state: No punitive action against resident doctors if they resume work
- AIADMK Deputy General Secretary Dinakaran & rebel Madhusudhanan file papers for bypoll
- Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad beats AI staffer with slippers, employees demand strict action
TDSAT has directed Taj Television not to disconnect signals to DEN and its subsidiaries until the next hearing, provided they pay Rs 13.11 cr as dues for DAS and non-DAS areas.
The tribunal also directed the MSO to ensure that the LCO receives the IndiaCast and Taj Television channels.
TDSAT has directed DEN to pay Rs 4.26 cr in dues for non-addressable system areas by 30 Sep and Rs 20.21 cr for DAS areas by 3 Oct.
TDSAT directs CFSL to check the genuineness of a signature at the heart of a dispute between Manthan and Rajarhat Cable Broadband Services.
Vishal Cable has to make an on-account payment of Rs 1.5 million to the broadcaster in three equal fortnightly instalments.