- Arun Jaitley calls for expeditious use of penalising power by ED
- Triple talaq misused to satify lust, says UP minister
- 9 lakh registered companies not filing returns: Revenue Secretary Adhia
- Google CEO Sundar Pichai received nearly US $200 million salary last year
- India welcomes Cyprus support for NSG bid
- Murder at Jaya's tea estate: Main suspect killed, another injured in two accidents
TDSAT has directed Taj Television not to disconnect signals to DEN and its subsidiaries until the next hearing, provided they pay Rs 13.11 cr as dues for DAS and non-DAS areas.
The tribunal also directed the MSO to ensure that the LCO receives the IndiaCast and Taj Television channels.
TDSAT has directed DEN to pay Rs 4.26 cr in dues for non-addressable system areas by 30 Sep and Rs 20.21 cr for DAS areas by 3 Oct.
TDSAT directs CFSL to check the genuineness of a signature at the heart of a dispute between Manthan and Rajarhat Cable Broadband Services.
Vishal Cable has to make an on-account payment of Rs 1.5 million to the broadcaster in three equal fortnightly instalments.