- Golf Club incident clear case of racial discrimination: Kiren Rijiju
- Sourav Ganguly Included In BCCI Reform Panel To Be Headed By Rajeev Shukla
- Ravi Shastri to apply for India's head coach position
- Supreme Court refuses to pass interim order against Centre's Aadhaar notification
- Indrani Mukerjea assaulted by jail staff, her lawyer to court
- Google Gets Record $2.7 Billion EU Fine for Skewing Searches
- China lodges diplomatic protest, accuses Indian troops of 'crossing boundary' in Sikkim
- 'India, US Committed To Achieving Full Potential Of Nuclear Co-operation'
TDSAT has directed Taj Television not to disconnect signals to DEN and its subsidiaries until the next hearing, provided they pay Rs 13.11 cr as dues for DAS and non-DAS areas.
The tribunal also directed the MSO to ensure that the LCO receives the IndiaCast and Taj Television channels.
TDSAT has directed DEN to pay Rs 4.26 cr in dues for non-addressable system areas by 30 Sep and Rs 20.21 cr for DAS areas by 3 Oct.
TDSAT directs CFSL to check the genuineness of a signature at the heart of a dispute between Manthan and Rajarhat Cable Broadband Services.
Vishal Cable has to make an on-account payment of Rs 1.5 million to the broadcaster in three equal fortnightly instalments.