- Jallikattu stir turns violent; over 90 cops injured, 40 held
- Karnataka CM Siddarmaiah bats for revocation of ban on Kambala, mulls ordinance
- 162 Crores Of Unexplained Assets For Congress Leaders, One Is A Minister
- Arvind Kejriwal accuses the Election Commission of promoting bribery
- As Priyanka Gandhi is hailed for alliance with SP, husband Robert Vadra calls Rahul Gandhi 'youth icon'
- Don't announce any scheme for poll-bound states in Union Budget, EC tells government
- Jallikattu: Chennai cops 'vandalise' property, caught on tape
- Ola appoints Vishal Kaul as Chief Operating Officer
- Sweden: Gang rape streamed live on Facebook, three suspects arrested
- Triple Talaq: Law panel studies practices of Muslim nations
TDSAT has directed Taj Television not to disconnect signals to DEN and its subsidiaries until the next hearing, provided they pay Rs 13.11 cr as dues for DAS and non-DAS areas.
The tribunal also directed the MSO to ensure that the LCO receives the IndiaCast and Taj Television channels.
TDSAT has directed DEN to pay Rs 4.26 cr in dues for non-addressable system areas by 30 Sep and Rs 20.21 cr for DAS areas by 3 Oct.
TDSAT directs CFSL to check the genuineness of a signature at the heart of a dispute between Manthan and Rajarhat Cable Broadband Services.
Vishal Cable has to make an on-account payment of Rs 1.5 million to the broadcaster in three equal fortnightly instalments.