- Supreme Court adjourns TRAI tariff order case till later part of March
- Tamil Nadu: DMK moves Madras High Court challenging Saturday's trust vote
- UP Elections 2017: Congress To Approach Poll Panel Against PM Narendra Modi's Remark
- Virat Kohli strikes Rs 100-crore deal with Puma
- Captain Cool era ends as IPL side asks Dhoni to step down
- Reliance Jio pushes telecom consolidation as Tata Tele joins merger chorus; may hitch with R-Comm-Aircel-MTS
TDSAT has directed Taj Television not to disconnect signals to DEN and its subsidiaries until the next hearing, provided they pay Rs 13.11 cr as dues for DAS and non-DAS areas.
The tribunal also directed the MSO to ensure that the LCO receives the IndiaCast and Taj Television channels.
TDSAT has directed DEN to pay Rs 4.26 cr in dues for non-addressable system areas by 30 Sep and Rs 20.21 cr for DAS areas by 3 Oct.
TDSAT directs CFSL to check the genuineness of a signature at the heart of a dispute between Manthan and Rajarhat Cable Broadband Services.
Vishal Cable has to make an on-account payment of Rs 1.5 million to the broadcaster in three equal fortnightly instalments.