- ACT Fibernet rolls-out 1 Gbps plan in Bengaluru after Hyderabad
- Vishnu Shankar takes charge as &TV business head
- Unitech Shares Plunge 13% As Supreme Court Stays NCLT Order
- Tax department probes unregulated bitcoin exchanges after valuations jump
- Coal scam: Fmr Jharkhand CM Madhu Koda, Fmr coal Secy held guilty
- Deadline for linking PAN with Aadhaar was extended to March 31, 2018
TDSAT has directed Taj Television not to disconnect signals to DEN and its subsidiaries until the next hearing, provided they pay Rs 13.11 cr as dues for DAS and non-DAS areas.
The tribunal also directed the MSO to ensure that the LCO receives the IndiaCast and Taj Television channels.
TDSAT has directed DEN to pay Rs 4.26 cr in dues for non-addressable system areas by 30 Sep and Rs 20.21 cr for DAS areas by 3 Oct.
TDSAT directs CFSL to check the genuineness of a signature at the heart of a dispute between Manthan and Rajarhat Cable Broadband Services.
Vishal Cable has to make an on-account payment of Rs 1.5 million to the broadcaster in three equal fortnightly instalments.