- Twist in Sheena case: Indrani seeks to pin blame on Peter Mukerjea
- Ryan school murder: Court to hear accused bus conductor's bail plea today
- BCCI set to revoke ban on RCA soon
- Only 93 lakh 'green tax' spent by Delhi govt out of crores, RTI reveals
- Reliance Group shares plunge
Broadband subscribers increased 3.33% to 310.87 mn in July
MUMBAI: The number of broadband subscribers in India increased 3.33% to touch 310.87 million at the end of July, from 300.84 million a month ago.
Top five service providers constituted 89.79% market share of the total broadband subscribers, according to TRAI data. Reliance Jio Infocom led the pack with a subscriber base of 128.58 million, followed by Bharti Airtel (58.91 million), Vodafone (42.50 million), Idea Cellular (27.70 million) and BSNL (21.45 million).
As on 31 July, the top five wired broadband service providers were BSNL (9.66 million), Bharti Airtel (2.10 million), Atria Convergence Technologies (1.23 million), MTNL (0.97 million) and YOU Broadband (0.66 million).
The top five wireless broadband service providers were Reliance Jio Infocomm Ltd (128.58 million), Bharti Airtel (56.80 million), Vodafone (42.49 million), Idea Cellular (27.70 million) and Reliance Communications (12.75 million).