- Infosys MD & CEO Vishal Sikka resigns, Pravin Rao interim chief
- Rescue Hyderabad minor from Omani sheikh: Maneka Gandhi to Sushma Swaraj
- After SBI, now HDFC Bank and Yes Bank cut interest rate on savings
- Election Commissioner speaks out: 'Winning at all cost, without ethics, is new normal in politics'
- Karti Chidambaram says will appear before CBI on August 23, seeks protection
- USS Fitzgerald captain during collision that killed 7 to lose command
Zoom to investigate Bollywood’s biggest break-ups in new show
MUMBAI: Zoom TV has launched ‘Love Ka Game Over’, which ‘investigates’ and gives insights into the much guarded personal lives and failed love stories of Bollywood couples.
The show’s first episode was aired at 7.30 pm on 17 July.
‘Love Ka Game Over’ is an attempt to showcase the personal setbacks of Bollywood stars on every Sunday at 7.30 pm, with a repeat telecast on Tuesdays at 8 pm.
Each episode of ‘Love Ka Game Over’ will trace the journey of two Bollywood couples, right from the phase of falling madly in love to their messy heartbreaks.
Through a series of 16 episodes, which will be supported with little known facts and events, the show is set to unravel Bollywood’s most popular break-ups.
The show opened with two of the most intriguing break-ups that rocked 2016 – the Ranbir Kapoor-Katrina Kaif break-up and the Hrithik Roshan-Kangana Ranaut break-up.
This episode will be followed by an equally popular line up of such mysterious love stories that have gone sour over the past years, including those of Hrithik Roshan and Sussanne Khan; Shahid Kapoor and Kareena Kapoor; John Abraham and Bipasha Basu; Farhan Akhtar and Adhuna; Salman Khan and Katrina Kaif; Ranbir Kapoor and Deepika Padukone.