- India-focused OTT production entity Golden Karavan launched
- Woman alleges gang rape by two men in SUV
- Film producer Karim Morani surrenders in rape case
- Ryan school murder case: CBI team reaches school, starts probe
- Karti closed many foreign accounts, shifted money: CBI
- Pakistan shells border posts, hamlets in J&K; BSF jawans among 7 injured
- Sushma Swaraj raises issue of terrorism, H1-B with US Secretary of State
Zoom launches new show ‘Yaar Mera Superstar’
MUMBAI: Bollywood entertainment channel Zoom has launched a new show called ‘Yaar Mera Superstar’ featuring anchor Garima Kumar. The weekly show will air every Tuesday at 7.30 pm.
In the first week of launch, the show will air twice. Host Garima Kumar will interact with the ‘Dilwale’ team on the 15 December episode and the ‘Bajirao Mastani’ team on 16 December.
Through the show, Garima will present the warm, human and very personal aspects of the stars, making them ‘spill the beans’ about their professional and personal lives in a candid, fun and unpredictable interactive manner.
Zoom VP and product head Sunder Venkatraman said, “We are delighted to announce the launch of ‘Yaar Mera Superstar’. Bollywood actors have been idolized and revered by millions of admirers and fans, and ZOOM yet again will bring them up close and personal for their viewers. The show, hosted by Garima, will witness celebrities doing never-seen-before things. We believe ‘Yaar Mera Superstar’ will further strengthen our portfolio of highly entertaining and informative shows, which also include ‘Funtanaatan’ and ‘Planet Bollywood’.”
As part of the digital promotion plan, the channel is promoting the show across its social media pages.