- Tata Group To End All Business Dealings With Cyrus Mistry's Family Firms
- GJM supremo discharged in Madan Tamang murder case
- Trinamool Congress leading in municipal polls
- CoA tells Supreme Court: Sack BCCI's top three office-bearers
- Chandigarh: 10-year-old rape survivor denied abortion by Supreme Court gives birth to a girl
- Gujarat police officers Amin and Barot quit
- After controversy, DD denies blacking out Tripura CM, says speech was aired
- Sierra Leone mourns 100 children among dead in massive flooding
Zoom and Philips launch 3rd season of ‘Thank God It’s Fryday’
MUMBAI: Times Network’s Bollywood and lifestyle channel Zoom, in partnership with technology company Philips, has launched the third season of their show ‘Thank God It’s Fryday’.
The series combining food and fun has roped in celebrity chef Ranveer Brar and actress Prachi Desai to travel with the TGIF Express across eight Indian cities (Mumbai, Chandigarh, Chennai, Gurgaon, Varanasi, Kolkata, Vadodra and Indore) to discover the treasured recipes from across country.
Times Network president of revenue Ashit Kukian said, “Looking at the success of Seasons 1 and 2, and with the demand for more from our foodie viewers, we are pleased to announce the new season which is a treasure recipe hunt. The show offers a lot of tadka and twist in each recipe, and it promises to offer the most delicious and treasured fried food of each city which can be made healthy with the use of Philips Airfryer. We promise viewers will have a more engaging, mouth-watering and exciting ride on the TGIF Express 3.0.”
Philips India president of personal health ADA Ratnam said, “It has been an extremely satisfying partnership with Zoom. With every edition of TGIF, we take our pride, the Philips Airfryer, one step further and prove to everyone that this is the only appliance that can give you best of both worlds—taste as well as health. TGIF Season 3 comes with an exciting new format but with the same unbeatable combination of Philips Airfryer and Chef Ranveer, which I am sure will leave you hungry for more.”
As a part of the treasure food hunt, Brar will interact with legendary restaurant owners and city locals for clues. The show will also feature other exciting experiences of the chef like visiting his celeb buddies’ favourite restaurants/dhabas along with live interactions with fellow foodies in the form of food games that will pique viewers’ mind buds.