- Kerala high court clears CM Pinarayi in Rs 374 crore Lavalin scam case
- Infosys jumps 3% on buzz of Nandan Nilekani's return
- Gorakhpur tragedy: Top UP bureaucrat removed
- Karti Chidambaram appears before the CBI in the corruption case
- Kaifiyat Express derails in Auraiya district of UP, 74 injured
- Bypoll: Voting underway in Panaji and Valpoi Assembly seats
- Dhinakarans effigy burnt in Puducherry
ZMCL CEO Ashish Pandit steps down
MUMBAI: After completing one year with the company, Zee Media Corporation Ltd (ZMCL) chief executive officer (CEO) and executive director Ashish K Pandit has put in his papers.
ZMCL houses all the news channels of Subhash Chandra-controlled Essel Group, including Zee News, Zee Business and regional news channels, along with the print business dna.
Prior to ZMCL, he was with Digicall Global as director of operations. He has over 28 years of experience in the areas of operations, production, and business process re-engineering.
Pandit also worked with Tata Teleservices, Fortis Healthcare and Reliance Webstore.