- Fashion TV working on India linear, SVOD launch by 2018-end
- Baggage tow tractor rams into Air India plane at IGI
- Reliance says Jio to turn profitable 'shortly'
- Presence of outsider in Talwars' flat cannot be ruled out: HC on Aarushi case
- Gauri Lankesh murder: Suspects' sketches released but SIT has nothing else
ZMCL CEO Ashish Pandit steps down
MUMBAI: After completing one year with the company, Zee Media Corporation Ltd (ZMCL) chief executive officer (CEO) and executive director Ashish K Pandit has put in his papers.
ZMCL houses all the news channels of Subhash Chandra-controlled Essel Group, including Zee News, Zee Business and regional news channels, along with the print business dna.
Prior to ZMCL, he was with Digicall Global as director of operations. He has over 28 years of experience in the areas of operations, production, and business process re-engineering.
Pandit also worked with Tata Teleservices, Fortis Healthcare and Reliance Webstore.