- JD(U) under Nitish decides to become part of NDA, denies split in party
- Customs arrests Air India cabin crew for smuggling ganja
- Government, RBI in talks to shore up PSU bank capital
- Bihar flood toll mounts to 153, 17 districts affected
- IndiGo cancels 84 flights over engine issues
- Trai gets tough on call drops; slaps penalty of upto Rs 10 lakh
- Yogi Adityanath targets 'Yuvraj' Rahul Gandhi: 'Will not permit Gorakhpur to become picnic spot'
- Shivraj to lead BJP in 2018 election: Amit Shah
Zing to launch fiction ‘Aye Zindagi’ with Rithwik Dhanjani as host
MUMBAI: Youth GEC Zing is launching a brand new fiction show ‘Aye Zindagi’ with television heartthrob Rithwik Dhanjani as the host on 26 January.
Keeping with its brand promise of #thatsmything, the show will present thrilling stories of Indian hinterlands.
Speaking about the new show, Zing business head Vishnu Shankar said, “Youth is the most exciting and at the same time the most alarming stage of growing up. Struggling through peer pressure, parental control and mixed emotions, little chance do they get to introspect and think through life choices. And these at times lead to bad judgement. But there is always hope at the end of the tunnel and ‘Aye Zindagi’ instills that hope. Our endeavour is to tell life altering stories of youngsters who didn’t budge to the wrong and took a second chance at life.”
Dhanjani said, “When I heard the concept of the show, what intrigued me were the realness of the stories. ‘Aye Zindagi’ touches upon stories that do touch our lives. And there is no preaching in the show. There is no sending a message, not asking people to follow what’s right and wrong. It’s just reflection of life stories which appealed to me. It’s also first of a kind show for me different from the romantic shows I have done. Here, I am personally involved in all the stories. There are episodes where I am interacting with the characters of the story which is new.”