- JD(U) under Nitish decides to become part of NDA, denies split in party
- Customs arrests Air India cabin crew for smuggling ganja
- Government, RBI in talks to shore up PSU bank capital
- Bihar flood toll mounts to 153, 17 districts affected
- IndiGo cancels 84 flights over engine issues
- Trai gets tough on call drops; slaps penalty of upto Rs 10 lakh
- Yogi Adityanath targets 'Yuvraj' Rahul Gandhi: 'Will not permit Gorakhpur to become picnic spot'
- Shivraj to lead BJP in 2018 election: Amit Shah
Zing launches talk show ‘Bad Company’
MUMBAI: Youth channel Zing is all set to launch a new talk show called ‘Bad Company’ that will bring leading Indian television stars closer to the viewers.
The show will launch on 10 October, airing at 7 pm every Saturday.
‘Bad Company’ will be a no-holds-barred talk show hosted by sister channel &TV’s newly appointed fiction head Vikas Gupta.
The show will feature actors like Ranvijay Singh, Gurmeet Choudhary, Karanvir Bohra, Kushal Tandon, Divyanka Tripathi, Pratyusha Banerjee and more.
Zing channel head Vishnu Shankar said, “’Bad Company’ is a never-seen-before concept on television. With fresh, edgy and bold content in store, it will surely take viewers by storm. For the first time on TV, your favourite small-screen stars will be exposed. Their real and humane fun side will be the USP of the show. We, at Zing, are confident that the viewers will lap up this new talk show with great enthusiasm and fan following.”
The show will also feature fun segments, quiz rounds and elements. The viewers will get a chance to know the real side of the celebrities revealing some candid insights with conversations revolving around their lives, relationships, regrets and work.
In addition to a 360-degree marketing plan, Zing will further be hosting contests, creating conversations across its digital platforms. A special contest will be hosted on the channel’s Facebook and Twitter pages where viewers can share their views.