- India TV’s Rajat Sharma takes charge as NBA prez for third time
- iCubesWire floats $3 mn fund for digital startups
- CRPF, Northern Rails launch cleanliness drive at station
- Reliance Jio 4G speeds rise by 50 per cent as free data offers end: OpenSignal
- Hyderabad man accused of burning wife to death for not getting an MBBS seat
- FIR against Honeypreet, police steps up search operations
- Dawood's brother Iqbal Kaskar arrested in extortion case
- Manmohan Singh Says Demonetisation and GST Double Whammy For Economy
Zing launches talk show ‘Bad Company’
MUMBAI: Youth channel Zing is all set to launch a new talk show called ‘Bad Company’ that will bring leading Indian television stars closer to the viewers.
The show will launch on 10 October, airing at 7 pm every Saturday.
‘Bad Company’ will be a no-holds-barred talk show hosted by sister channel &TV’s newly appointed fiction head Vikas Gupta.
The show will feature actors like Ranvijay Singh, Gurmeet Choudhary, Karanvir Bohra, Kushal Tandon, Divyanka Tripathi, Pratyusha Banerjee and more.
Zing channel head Vishnu Shankar said, “’Bad Company’ is a never-seen-before concept on television. With fresh, edgy and bold content in store, it will surely take viewers by storm. For the first time on TV, your favourite small-screen stars will be exposed. Their real and humane fun side will be the USP of the show. We, at Zing, are confident that the viewers will lap up this new talk show with great enthusiasm and fan following.”
The show will also feature fun segments, quiz rounds and elements. The viewers will get a chance to know the real side of the celebrities revealing some candid insights with conversations revolving around their lives, relationships, regrets and work.
In addition to a 360-degree marketing plan, Zing will further be hosting contests, creating conversations across its digital platforms. A special contest will be hosted on the channel’s Facebook and Twitter pages where viewers can share their views.