- India’s top 5 OTT services saw 100% growth in monthly user base in H1 2017
- 'Peepli Live' Co-Director Mahmood Farooqui Acquitted In Rape Case
- BHU Molestation: Police Allegedly Thrash Female Students Demanding A Safe Campus
- US Supreme Court has option to duck Trump's travel ban ruling
- Karti closed many foreign accounts, shifted money: CBI
- PV Sindhu Nominated For Padma Bhushan By Sports Ministry
- Assets Worth 1.16 Crores Linked To Karti Chidambaram Are Seized
Zing launches ‘Pyaar Tune Kya Kiya’ music video
MUMBAI: Youth channel Zing has initiated a special activity for its fiction show ‘Pyaar Tune Kya Kiya’. The channel has launched its maiden music video for the show. It has also initiated a marathon run presenting back to back episodes of the show over the weekend.
The weekend will first present a music video celebrating the concept of love inspired fiction sagas titled ‘Lovethon’. It has been exclusively created to take viewers on a trip down memory lane with six mega episodes and six stories that are the epitome of love.
Airing on 27 July from 1 pm onwards, the marathon run will be hosted by the lead pair of the film ‘Ek Villain’ Siddharth Malhotra and Shraddha Kapoor.
Some of the episodes that will be showcased include army man Siddharth’s romantic journey with Piyali; Neeti Dhaiya a fierce 17-year-old girl from Faridabad who takes it on with fate to be with her neighbour Anshuman Sharma; and Maya, a carefree 18-year-old college girl who falls in love with her history professor.