- Tata Group To End All Business Dealings With Cyrus Mistry's Family Firms
- GJM supremo discharged in Madan Tamang murder case
- Trinamool Congress leading in municipal polls
- CoA tells Supreme Court: Sack BCCI's top three office-bearers
- Chandigarh: 10-year-old rape survivor denied abortion by Supreme Court gives birth to a girl
- Gujarat police officers Amin and Barot quit
- After controversy, DD denies blacking out Tripura CM, says speech was aired
- Sierra Leone mourns 100 children among dead in massive flooding
Zing launches ‘Pyaar Tune Kya Kiya’ music video
MUMBAI: Youth channel Zing has initiated a special activity for its fiction show ‘Pyaar Tune Kya Kiya’. The channel has launched its maiden music video for the show. It has also initiated a marathon run presenting back to back episodes of the show over the weekend.
The weekend will first present a music video celebrating the concept of love inspired fiction sagas titled ‘Lovethon’. It has been exclusively created to take viewers on a trip down memory lane with six mega episodes and six stories that are the epitome of love.
Airing on 27 July from 1 pm onwards, the marathon run will be hosted by the lead pair of the film ‘Ek Villain’ Siddharth Malhotra and Shraddha Kapoor.
Some of the episodes that will be showcased include army man Siddharth’s romantic journey with Piyali; Neeti Dhaiya a fierce 17-year-old girl from Faridabad who takes it on with fate to be with her neighbour Anshuman Sharma; and Maya, a carefree 18-year-old college girl who falls in love with her history professor.