- India-focused OTT production entity Golden Karavan launched
- Woman alleges gang rape by two men in SUV
- Film producer Karim Morani surrenders in rape case
- Ryan school murder case: CBI team reaches school, starts probe
- Karti closed many foreign accounts, shifted money: CBI
- Pakistan shells border posts, hamlets in J&K; BSF jawans among 7 injured
- Sushma Swaraj raises issue of terrorism, H1-B with US Secretary of State
Zing brings season six of ‘Pyaar Tune Kya Kiya’
MUMBAI: Zing is all set to launch the sixth season of its popular love-based show ‘Pyaar Tune Kya Kiya’.
The new season will showcase fictional love stories that are filled with friendship, drama, love and romance.
Launching on 2 October, the show will air at 7 pm.
The sixth season of ‘Pyaar Tune Kya Kiya’ will showcase fairy tale love stories. Zing has collected moments of romance and weaved them together in a series of 13 episodes, which will be hosted by popular TV actor Karan Kundra.
Zing channel head Vishnu Shankar said, “It’s been a wonderful journey for us with PTKK from Season 1 to 5. We are glad that we have a dedicated audience that connects directly with the youth and their perception. With the upcoming season, we continue to keep up with this commitment and assure that the viewers get the best out of it.”
To engage with the core audience, besides a 360 degree marketing plan with on air promotion across Zee Network, Zing will also be creating conversations across its digital and social media pages.
Many actors from the world of entertainment including Dharmendra, Sidharth Malhotra, Shradhha Kapoor and Sunny Leone have come on the show as Love Guru. The upcoming episodes of the new season will also feature a star cast from the television world.