- JD(U) under Nitish decides to become part of NDA, denies split in party
- Customs arrests Air India cabin crew for smuggling ganja
- Government, RBI in talks to shore up PSU bank capital
- Bihar flood toll mounts to 153, 17 districts affected
- IndiGo cancels 84 flights over engine issues
- Trai gets tough on call drops; slaps penalty of upto Rs 10 lakh
- Yogi Adityanath targets 'Yuvraj' Rahul Gandhi: 'Will not permit Gorakhpur to become picnic spot'
- Shivraj to lead BJP in 2018 election: Amit Shah
Zing brings season six of ‘Pyaar Tune Kya Kiya’
MUMBAI: Zing is all set to launch the sixth season of its popular love-based show ‘Pyaar Tune Kya Kiya’.
The new season will showcase fictional love stories that are filled with friendship, drama, love and romance.
Launching on 2 October, the show will air at 7 pm.
The sixth season of ‘Pyaar Tune Kya Kiya’ will showcase fairy tale love stories. Zing has collected moments of romance and weaved them together in a series of 13 episodes, which will be hosted by popular TV actor Karan Kundra.
Zing channel head Vishnu Shankar said, “It’s been a wonderful journey for us with PTKK from Season 1 to 5. We are glad that we have a dedicated audience that connects directly with the youth and their perception. With the upcoming season, we continue to keep up with this commitment and assure that the viewers get the best out of it.”
To engage with the core audience, besides a 360 degree marketing plan with on air promotion across Zee Network, Zing will also be creating conversations across its digital and social media pages.
Many actors from the world of entertainment including Dharmendra, Sidharth Malhotra, Shradhha Kapoor and Sunny Leone have come on the show as Love Guru. The upcoming episodes of the new season will also feature a star cast from the television world.