- JD(U) under Nitish decides to become part of NDA, denies split in party
- Customs arrests Air India cabin crew for smuggling ganja
- Government, RBI in talks to shore up PSU bank capital
- Bihar flood toll mounts to 153, 17 districts affected
- IndiGo cancels 84 flights over engine issues
- Trai gets tough on call drops; slaps penalty of upto Rs 10 lakh
- Yogi Adityanath targets 'Yuvraj' Rahul Gandhi: 'Will not permit Gorakhpur to become picnic spot'
- Shivraj to lead BJP in 2018 election: Amit Shah
Zindagi to unveil three new shows in Nov
MUMBAI: Hindi entertainment channel Zindagi will entertain its viewers further by launching three new shows in November.
This time the channel is bringing three new Pakistani hit series, namely ‘Mastana Mahi’, ‘Badi Aapa’ and ‘Aaina Dulhan Ka’.
On 6 November, Zindagi will launch ‘Mastana Mahi’ at 10:15 pm. The show stars popular Pakistani actors Fahad Mustafa, Mehreen Raheel and Sajal Ali, and tells the story of a carefree guy named Adil who has found his life partner, but is caught in the myriad of politics, courtesy of his political family.
This will be followed by the launch of ‘Badi Aapa’ on 7 November, airing at 8:55 pm. Starring Savera Nadeem and Noman Ijaz, it is the story of a woman named Zubaida whose firm decisions significantly affect her family.
Launching on 10 November, ‘Aaina Dulhan Ka’ will air at 8 pm. It stars Aamina Sheikh, Mehwish Hayat, Ahsan Khan and Mikaal Zulfiqar, and will dramatise the consequences of expectations and social pressures exceeding the virtue of the institution of marriage. It follows the lives of two granddaughters who explore the importance of money in life on one side and sensibility and prudence on the other.