- India’s top 5 OTT services saw 100% growth in monthly user base in H1 2017
- 'Peepli Live' Co-Director Mahmood Farooqui Acquitted In Rape Case
- BHU Molestation: Police Allegedly Thrash Female Students Demanding A Safe Campus
- US Supreme Court has option to duck Trump's travel ban ruling
- Karti closed many foreign accounts, shifted money: CBI
- PV Sindhu Nominated For Padma Bhushan By Sports Ministry
- Assets Worth 1.16 Crores Linked To Karti Chidambaram Are Seized
Zindagi to unveil three new shows in Nov
MUMBAI: Hindi entertainment channel Zindagi will entertain its viewers further by launching three new shows in November.
This time the channel is bringing three new Pakistani hit series, namely ‘Mastana Mahi’, ‘Badi Aapa’ and ‘Aaina Dulhan Ka’.
On 6 November, Zindagi will launch ‘Mastana Mahi’ at 10:15 pm. The show stars popular Pakistani actors Fahad Mustafa, Mehreen Raheel and Sajal Ali, and tells the story of a carefree guy named Adil who has found his life partner, but is caught in the myriad of politics, courtesy of his political family.
This will be followed by the launch of ‘Badi Aapa’ on 7 November, airing at 8:55 pm. Starring Savera Nadeem and Noman Ijaz, it is the story of a woman named Zubaida whose firm decisions significantly affect her family.
Launching on 10 November, ‘Aaina Dulhan Ka’ will air at 8 pm. It stars Aamina Sheikh, Mehwish Hayat, Ahsan Khan and Mikaal Zulfiqar, and will dramatise the consequences of expectations and social pressures exceeding the virtue of the institution of marriage. It follows the lives of two granddaughters who explore the importance of money in life on one side and sensibility and prudence on the other.