- JD(U) under Nitish decides to become part of NDA, denies split in party
- Customs arrests Air India cabin crew for smuggling ganja
- Government, RBI in talks to shore up PSU bank capital
- Bihar flood toll mounts to 153, 17 districts affected
- IndiGo cancels 84 flights over engine issues
- Trai gets tough on call drops; slaps penalty of upto Rs 10 lakh
- Yogi Adityanath targets 'Yuvraj' Rahul Gandhi: 'Will not permit Gorakhpur to become picnic spot'
- Shivraj to lead BJP in 2018 election: Amit Shah
Zindagi to launch ‘Yeh Shaadi Nahi Ho Sakti’ on 23 Sep
MUMBAI: Zindagi is all set to launch a light hearted comedy on marriage, ‘Yeh Shaadi Nahi Ho Sakti’, on 23 September. The show will air at 8:55 pm on the channel.
The new series will feature actor Mohib Mirza making his debut on Indian television in the lead role, who is also fellow actress Aamina Sheikh’s husband. Sheikh has gained popularity through shows like Maat and Ishq Gumshuda on Zindagi.
The show is a comedy with madness personified in the context of marriage. Mirza will play the role of a funny, talented and cheerful boy, Sikander.
Mohib and Aamina have acted together in several Pakistani shows. Mohib and Aamina tied the knot in the year 2005.
Speaking on Mohib’s debut on Zindagi, Aamina said, “I am excited for Mohib’s debut on Zindagi and look forward to all of his versatile characters being showcased on the channel. This is a very interesting and heartening time for all our colleagues and us to be expanding viewership for our work so effectively. I wish everyone involved all the very best.”