- India-focused OTT production entity Golden Karavan launched
- Woman alleges gang rape by two men in SUV
- Film producer Karim Morani surrenders in rape case
- Ryan school murder case: CBI team reaches school, starts probe
- Karti closed many foreign accounts, shifted money: CBI
- Pakistan shells border posts, hamlets in J&K; BSF jawans among 7 injured
- Sushma Swaraj raises issue of terrorism, H1-B with US Secretary of State
Zindagi to launch ‘Yeh Shaadi Nahi Ho Sakti’ on 23 Sep
MUMBAI: Zindagi is all set to launch a light hearted comedy on marriage, ‘Yeh Shaadi Nahi Ho Sakti’, on 23 September. The show will air at 8:55 pm on the channel.
The new series will feature actor Mohib Mirza making his debut on Indian television in the lead role, who is also fellow actress Aamina Sheikh’s husband. Sheikh has gained popularity through shows like Maat and Ishq Gumshuda on Zindagi.
The show is a comedy with madness personified in the context of marriage. Mirza will play the role of a funny, talented and cheerful boy, Sikander.
Mohib and Aamina have acted together in several Pakistani shows. Mohib and Aamina tied the knot in the year 2005.
Speaking on Mohib’s debut on Zindagi, Aamina said, “I am excited for Mohib’s debut on Zindagi and look forward to all of his versatile characters being showcased on the channel. This is a very interesting and heartening time for all our colleagues and us to be expanding viewership for our work so effectively. I wish everyone involved all the very best.”