- PV Sindhu Enters Quarter-final of Hong Kong Open Super Series
- Padmavati cleared for Dec 1 release in Britain, SC allows advocate to file fresh plea
- Bharti family pledges Rs 7000 crore towards philanthropy
- Indian Navy gets its first woman pilot, 3 women NAI officers
- Colonel arrested for raping Lt- Colonel's daughter in Shimla
- Pradyuman murder case: Ashok was beaten, tortured and sedated to force his confession, claims wife
- Election Commission grants 'two leaves' symbol to unified AIADMK
Zindagi to launch ‘Yeh Shaadi Nahi Ho Sakti’ on 23 Sep
MUMBAI: Zindagi is all set to launch a light hearted comedy on marriage, ‘Yeh Shaadi Nahi Ho Sakti’, on 23 September. The show will air at 8:55 pm on the channel.
The new series will feature actor Mohib Mirza making his debut on Indian television in the lead role, who is also fellow actress Aamina Sheikh’s husband. Sheikh has gained popularity through shows like Maat and Ishq Gumshuda on Zindagi.
The show is a comedy with madness personified in the context of marriage. Mirza will play the role of a funny, talented and cheerful boy, Sikander.
Mohib and Aamina have acted together in several Pakistani shows. Mohib and Aamina tied the knot in the year 2005.
Speaking on Mohib’s debut on Zindagi, Aamina said, “I am excited for Mohib’s debut on Zindagi and look forward to all of his versatile characters being showcased on the channel. This is a very interesting and heartening time for all our colleagues and us to be expanding viewership for our work so effectively. I wish everyone involved all the very best.”