- Kerala high court clears CM Pinarayi in Rs 374 crore Lavalin scam case
- Infosys jumps 3% on buzz of Nandan Nilekani's return
- Gorakhpur tragedy: Top UP bureaucrat removed
- Karti Chidambaram appears before the CBI in the corruption case
- Kaifiyat Express derails in Auraiya district of UP, 74 injured
- Bypoll: Voting underway in Panaji and Valpoi Assembly seats
- Dhinakarans effigy burnt in Puducherry
Zindagi to launch new fiction show on 9 June
MUMBAI: Hindi GEC Zindagi is set to launch a new fiction series, ‘Paani Jaisa Pyaar’, on 9 June.
The show, produced by Sarmad Sultan Khoosat of the ‘Humsafar’ and ‘Shehr-E-Zaat’ fame, will air at 8 pm every Monday to Saturday.
‘Paani Jaisa Pyaar’ features Saba Qamar, Mikaal Zulfiqar and Juggan Kazim in the lead roles along with established actors like Ahsan Khan, Samina Peerzada, Babrik Shah, Rizwan Ali and Nausheen Shah.
‘Paani Jaisa Pyaar’ is about Sana’s journey and her tryst with life and destiny. An entangled love story, the show revolves around Sana (Saba Qamar), a 25-year-old girl from Faisalabad with two older siblings, Hassan and Dua. Sana has been engaged to Adarsh (Mikaal Zulfiqar), the son of her mother’s best friend Arfa ever since she was a child. Adarsh, however, is in love with Sasha (Juggan Kazim), a childhood friend of his and wishes to marry her.
The story takes an interesting turn when Adarsh tells his parents of his intentions and is informed by them that he is already engaged to Sana and he will have to leave their home if he doesn’t marry her.