- PV Sindhu Enters Quarter-final of Hong Kong Open Super Series
- Padmavati cleared for Dec 1 release in Britain, SC allows advocate to file fresh plea
- Bharti family pledges Rs 7000 crore towards philanthropy
- Indian Navy gets its first woman pilot, 3 women NAI officers
- Colonel arrested for raping Lt- Colonel's daughter in Shimla
- Pradyuman murder case: Ashok was beaten, tortured and sedated to force his confession, claims wife
- Election Commission grants 'two leaves' symbol to unified AIADMK
Zindagi to launch first Turkish drama ‘Feriha’
MUMBAI: Going beyond Pakistani shows, Zindagi is all set to launch its first Turkish drama ‘Feriha’ on 15 September.
‘Feriha’ will air at 7 pm from Monday to Saturday, with a repeat at 10:55 pm.
The show is about a young and beautiful girl named Feriha Yilmaz, a doorkeeper’s daughter. She goes to a university where a playboy, Emir Sarrafoğlu, also studies. Emir, who isn’t usually in love, falls in love with Feriha at first sight.
Feriha poses as a rich girl with a very wealthy father. She lies about her whole life and background; Emir falls in love with her, not knowing who she really is. Unfortunately, she also falls in love with him and is trapped in her own lies. Later on, Emir finds about Feriha’s lies and leaves her. They both start mentally and physically torturing each other, but this brings them even close.
‘Feriha’ is written by Melis Civelek and Sırma Yanik, directed by Faheem Burney, and produced by Med Yapim.
In Turkey, this show was named as ‘Adini Feriha Koydum’ and aired on Show TV.