- India-focused OTT production entity Golden Karavan launched
- Woman alleges gang rape by two men in SUV
- Film producer Karim Morani surrenders in rape case
- Ryan school murder case: CBI team reaches school, starts probe
- Karti closed many foreign accounts, shifted money: CBI
- Pakistan shells border posts, hamlets in J&K; BSF jawans among 7 injured
- Sushma Swaraj raises issue of terrorism, H1-B with US Secretary of State
Zindagi to launch first Turkish drama ‘Feriha’
MUMBAI: Going beyond Pakistani shows, Zindagi is all set to launch its first Turkish drama ‘Feriha’ on 15 September.
‘Feriha’ will air at 7 pm from Monday to Saturday, with a repeat at 10:55 pm.
The show is about a young and beautiful girl named Feriha Yilmaz, a doorkeeper’s daughter. She goes to a university where a playboy, Emir Sarrafoğlu, also studies. Emir, who isn’t usually in love, falls in love with Feriha at first sight.
Feriha poses as a rich girl with a very wealthy father. She lies about her whole life and background; Emir falls in love with her, not knowing who she really is. Unfortunately, she also falls in love with him and is trapped in her own lies. Later on, Emir finds about Feriha’s lies and leaves her. They both start mentally and physically torturing each other, but this brings them even close.
‘Feriha’ is written by Melis Civelek and Sırma Yanik, directed by Faheem Burney, and produced by Med Yapim.
In Turkey, this show was named as ‘Adini Feriha Koydum’ and aired on Show TV.