- Film producer Karim Morani surrenders in rape case
- Ryan school murder case: CBI team reaches school, starts probe
- Karti closed many foreign accounts, shifted money: CBI
- Pakistan shells border posts, hamlets in J&K; BSF jawans among 7 injured
- Sushma Swaraj raises issue of terrorism, H1-B with US Secretary of State
Zindagi to launch drama series ‘Malaal’ from 19 Oct
MUMBAI: Zee Entertainment Enterprises Ltd’s Hindi entertainment channel Zindagi is set to launch drama series ‘Malaal’ on 19 October.
Presenting a realistic journey on new age love, the show will occupy the 10 pm slot on the channel.
The channel had recently announced another drama series ‘Yaha Pyaar Nahi Hai’ starting same day in the 9 pm band.
‘Malaal’ talks about four characters Danish, Zenia, Mahi and Jawad. Danish and Zenia live in the US and have been friends for a long time. Zenia loves Danish but is unable to express her feelings. The story takes a turn when Danish visits his mother in Pakistan, who convinces him to marry Mahi, a girl who is a decade younger than him. Zenia is devastated when she learns about Danish’s marriage. She then happens to meet Jawad, Mahi’s cousin, who develops feelings for Zenia despite being way younger than her.
In the course of time, Danish decides to divorce Mahi due to compatibility and infidelity issues and goes on to propose to Zenia.