- India-focused OTT production entity Golden Karavan launched
- Woman alleges gang rape by two men in SUV
- Film producer Karim Morani surrenders in rape case
- Ryan school murder case: CBI team reaches school, starts probe
- Karti closed many foreign accounts, shifted money: CBI
- Pakistan shells border posts, hamlets in J&K; BSF jawans among 7 injured
- Sushma Swaraj raises issue of terrorism, H1-B with US Secretary of State
Zindagi to air telefilm ‘Zindagi Ab Bhi Muskurati Hai’ on 25 Oct
MUMBAI: ZEEL’s Hindi entertainment channel Zindagi is all set to air telefilm ‘Zindagi Ab Bhi Muskurati Hai’ on 25 October, as part of its festive special property ‘Teletime’.
As reported earlier, Zindagi has launched a six-week property called ‘Teletime’, to air telefilms during this festive season. Starting 18 October, the channel airs telefilms every Sunday at 12 noon with a repeat telecast at 9 pm.
While the channel has already aired the first telefilm ‘Saaya’ as part of the property, it will now air the second telefilm, ‘Zindagi Ab Bhi Muskurati Hai’.
The telefilm traces the journey of Tipu who develops extreme hate for his country after losing his wife and child in a riot in Pakistan.
Unable to let go of the past, Tipu comes to believe that all countries other than his own are better and safer. He convinces his mother to move abroad while she tries her best to make him stay in the place they call their home. Tipu’s hatred is questioned by friend and confidant, Saliya, who has moved on from a troubled past, a violent mother-law and a coward husband.
Just when Tipu begins to question his biased feelings towards the country, the city faces a bomb blast convincing him to flee the place for good.