- JD(U) under Nitish decides to become part of NDA, denies split in party
- Customs arrests Air India cabin crew for smuggling ganja
- Government, RBI in talks to shore up PSU bank capital
- Bihar flood toll mounts to 153, 17 districts affected
- IndiGo cancels 84 flights over engine issues
- Trai gets tough on call drops; slaps penalty of upto Rs 10 lakh
- Yogi Adityanath targets 'Yuvraj' Rahul Gandhi: 'Will not permit Gorakhpur to become picnic spot'
- Shivraj to lead BJP in 2018 election: Amit Shah
Zindagi to air telefilm ‘Zindagi Ab Bhi Muskurati Hai’ on 25 Oct
MUMBAI: ZEEL’s Hindi entertainment channel Zindagi is all set to air telefilm ‘Zindagi Ab Bhi Muskurati Hai’ on 25 October, as part of its festive special property ‘Teletime’.
As reported earlier, Zindagi has launched a six-week property called ‘Teletime’, to air telefilms during this festive season. Starting 18 October, the channel airs telefilms every Sunday at 12 noon with a repeat telecast at 9 pm.
While the channel has already aired the first telefilm ‘Saaya’ as part of the property, it will now air the second telefilm, ‘Zindagi Ab Bhi Muskurati Hai’.
The telefilm traces the journey of Tipu who develops extreme hate for his country after losing his wife and child in a riot in Pakistan.
Unable to let go of the past, Tipu comes to believe that all countries other than his own are better and safer. He convinces his mother to move abroad while she tries her best to make him stay in the place they call their home. Tipu’s hatred is questioned by friend and confidant, Saliya, who has moved on from a troubled past, a violent mother-law and a coward husband.
Just when Tipu begins to question his biased feelings towards the country, the city faces a bomb blast convincing him to flee the place for good.