- Kerala high court clears CM Pinarayi in Rs 374 crore Lavalin scam case
- Infosys jumps 3% on buzz of Nandan Nilekani's return
- Gorakhpur tragedy: Top UP bureaucrat removed
- Karti Chidambaram appears before the CBI in the corruption case
- Kaifiyat Express derails in Auraiya district of UP, 74 injured
- Bypoll: Voting underway in Panaji and Valpoi Assembly seats
- Dhinakarans effigy burnt in Puducherry
Zindagi to air new love show on 22 Aug
MUMBAI: Zindagi will premiere a love story ‘Main Hari Piya’ on 22 August.
‘Main Hari Piya’ will air every Monday to Saturday at 8 pm.
The new drama sheds light on an ocean of complications depicting the differences between the rich and the poor. The show stars the talented cast of Agha Ali, Soniya Hussain, Zeba Ali and Anum Fayyaz.
‘Main Hari Piya’ is a story of Parisa (Soniya Hussain), a girl from a middle-class family who gets married to Zawar (Agha Ali) who belongs to a rich and influential family. Parisa enters the marriage, unaware of the fact that her husband is already married to his cousin Aiza (Zeba Ali).
Even though Aiza who doesn’t stay with Zawar encourages him to get married again, she is secretly unhappy about Zawar and Parisa’s relationship. Due to this, Aiza and her brother conspire to make Parisa’s life difficult with the support of their aunt, Zawar’s mother, who dislikes Parisa as she comes from a poorer family.