- Disney set to take driver’s seat in India with the addition of Star, Tata Sky
- DishTV launches new offers in Tamil Nadu
- Nothing is finalised on pay hike of Indian cricketers: CK Khanna
- Exit polls predict BJP victory in Gujarat, Himachal Pradesh elections
- Govt. clears Bill banning instant triple talaq
- Congress Request Ahead of Gujarat Poll Counting Rejected By Supreme Court
Zindagi to air new love show on 22 Aug
MUMBAI: Zindagi will premiere a love story ‘Main Hari Piya’ on 22 August.
‘Main Hari Piya’ will air every Monday to Saturday at 8 pm.
The new drama sheds light on an ocean of complications depicting the differences between the rich and the poor. The show stars the talented cast of Agha Ali, Soniya Hussain, Zeba Ali and Anum Fayyaz.
‘Main Hari Piya’ is a story of Parisa (Soniya Hussain), a girl from a middle-class family who gets married to Zawar (Agha Ali) who belongs to a rich and influential family. Parisa enters the marriage, unaware of the fact that her husband is already married to his cousin Aiza (Zeba Ali).
Even though Aiza who doesn’t stay with Zawar encourages him to get married again, she is secretly unhappy about Zawar and Parisa’s relationship. Due to this, Aiza and her brother conspire to make Parisa’s life difficult with the support of their aunt, Zawar’s mother, who dislikes Parisa as she comes from a poorer family.