- Fashion TV working on India linear, SVOD launch by 2018-end
- Baggage tow tractor rams into Air India plane at IGI
- Reliance says Jio to turn profitable 'shortly'
- Presence of outsider in Talwars' flat cannot be ruled out: HC on Aarushi case
- Gauri Lankesh murder: Suspects' sketches released but SIT has nothing else
Zindagi to air new love show on 22 Aug
MUMBAI: Zindagi will premiere a love story ‘Main Hari Piya’ on 22 August.
‘Main Hari Piya’ will air every Monday to Saturday at 8 pm.
The new drama sheds light on an ocean of complications depicting the differences between the rich and the poor. The show stars the talented cast of Agha Ali, Soniya Hussain, Zeba Ali and Anum Fayyaz.
‘Main Hari Piya’ is a story of Parisa (Soniya Hussain), a girl from a middle-class family who gets married to Zawar (Agha Ali) who belongs to a rich and influential family. Parisa enters the marriage, unaware of the fact that her husband is already married to his cousin Aiza (Zeba Ali).
Even though Aiza who doesn’t stay with Zawar encourages him to get married again, she is secretly unhappy about Zawar and Parisa’s relationship. Due to this, Aiza and her brother conspire to make Parisa’s life difficult with the support of their aunt, Zawar’s mother, who dislikes Parisa as she comes from a poorer family.