- PV Sindhu Enters Quarter-final of Hong Kong Open Super Series
- Padmavati cleared for Dec 1 release in Britain, SC allows advocate to file fresh plea
- Bharti family pledges Rs 7000 crore towards philanthropy
- Indian Navy gets its first woman pilot, 3 women NAI officers
- Colonel arrested for raping Lt- Colonel's daughter in Shimla
- Pradyuman murder case: Ashok was beaten, tortured and sedated to force his confession, claims wife
- Election Commission grants 'two leaves' symbol to unified AIADMK
Zindagi to air first Ukraine show ‘Snowdrop’
MUMBAI: After showcasing Turkish shows, Zindagi is all set to introduce shows from Ukraine. The first Ukraine show to air on the channel is ‘Snowdrop’.
Zindagi will premiere ‘Snowdrop’ on 16 January. Replacing ‘Fatamagul’, the new show will air Monday to Saturday at 9 pm.
‘Snowdrop’ is a story of two step sisters, Nadya (Marina Dyakonenko) and Irina (Catherine Tyszkiewicz), entrenched in a sibling rivalry that pushes each other over the edge.
The show revolves around Nadya, an innocent, good hearted and hard working girl, who gets wrongly framed for an accident. Irina, her beautiful, spoilt and manipulative step sister, and the man that both of them are in love with is Igor. He is the heir to a cosmetics empire. A tragic accident kills Igor’s beloved sister. Igor, who loved Nadya, loses all his trust in her after the ill-fated incident. Irina takes advantage of the situation and convinces Igor to marry her.
‘Snowdrop’ received blockbuster ratings in Ukraine. After its runaway success in Ukraine, the format was licensed to countries like Mexico, China, Taiwan and Italy.