- Govt to integrate BHIM app with Aadhaar for transactions
- Baby steps for Flipkart: Invests $2 million in parenting network TinyStep
- Sheena Bora case: Indrani Mukerjea, Peter Mukerjea charged with murder
- Bharti Airtel, Reliance Jio spar over home broadband
- Sensex negative, Nifty tests 8400; RIL sheds over 2%
- GST deadlock ends: All set for 1 July roll out; uncertainty clears for India Inc
- EC decision helps pass Samajwadi Party legacy to son Akhilesh
- Reserve Bank of India raises daily withdrawal limit from ATMs to Rs 10000
- Underwater search for missing Malaysian flight ends without a trace
Zindagi to air first Ukraine show ‘Snowdrop’
MUMBAI: After showcasing Turkish shows, Zindagi is all set to introduce shows from Ukraine. The first Ukraine show to air on the channel is ‘Snowdrop’.
Zindagi will premiere ‘Snowdrop’ on 16 January. Replacing ‘Fatamagul’, the new show will air Monday to Saturday at 9 pm.
‘Snowdrop’ is a story of two step sisters, Nadya (Marina Dyakonenko) and Irina (Catherine Tyszkiewicz), entrenched in a sibling rivalry that pushes each other over the edge.
The show revolves around Nadya, an innocent, good hearted and hard working girl, who gets wrongly framed for an accident. Irina, her beautiful, spoilt and manipulative step sister, and the man that both of them are in love with is Igor. He is the heir to a cosmetics empire. A tragic accident kills Igor’s beloved sister. Igor, who loved Nadya, loses all his trust in her after the ill-fated incident. Irina takes advantage of the situation and convinces Igor to marry her.
‘Snowdrop’ received blockbuster ratings in Ukraine. After its runaway success in Ukraine, the format was licensed to countries like Mexico, China, Taiwan and Italy.