- JD(U) under Nitish decides to become part of NDA, denies split in party
- Customs arrests Air India cabin crew for smuggling ganja
- Government, RBI in talks to shore up PSU bank capital
- Bihar flood toll mounts to 153, 17 districts affected
- IndiGo cancels 84 flights over engine issues
- Trai gets tough on call drops; slaps penalty of upto Rs 10 lakh
- Yogi Adityanath targets 'Yuvraj' Rahul Gandhi: 'Will not permit Gorakhpur to become picnic spot'
- Shivraj to lead BJP in 2018 election: Amit Shah
Zindagi to air Brazilian show ‘Total Dreamer’ on 10 April
MUMBAI: Hindi GEC Zindagi is all set to introduce Brazilian first super hit drama ‘Total Dreamer’ on 10 April.
Airing at 10 pm, the show is the modern fairy-tale of a young girl named Eliza and her journey from being a simple flower girl to becoming a successful model.
‘Total Dreamer’ will replace the popular Turkish show ‘Kuzey Guney’ whose final episode will air on 8 April at 10 pm.
‘Total Dreamer’ is loosely based on George Bernard Shaw’s popular play ‘Pygmalion’. The show stars the gorgeous Marina Ruy Barbosa in the lead along with a stellar cast ensemble featuring Juliana Paes, Felipe Simas and Fabio Assunção.
With over 30 million viewers in Brazil and Portugal, ‘Total Dreamer’ was a massive hit with the audience and a truly differentiated television show. The show has been shot partially in Australia and Uruguay and it features breath-taking visuals of the regions.
‘Total Dreamer’ is the story of Eliza (Marina Ruy Barbosa), a beautiful young girl who lives a simple life. Her ultimate dream is to provide a better life for her family. She lives with her mother, siblings and her step-father. With the aid of her mother, Gilda, Eliza escapes from home after being harassed by her step-father, to try her luck in the big city. Her life takes a dramatic change when she meets Arthur (Fabio Assunção), the owner of Excalibur – a modelling agency, who promises to make her a successful model.