- Infosys MD & CEO Vishal Sikka resigns, Pravin Rao interim chief
- Rescue Hyderabad minor from Omani sheikh: Maneka Gandhi to Sushma Swaraj
- After SBI, now HDFC Bank and Yes Bank cut interest rate on savings
- Election Commissioner speaks out: 'Winning at all cost, without ethics, is new normal in politics'
- Karti Chidambaram says will appear before CBI on August 23, seeks protection
- USS Fitzgerald captain during collision that killed 7 to lose command
Zindagi to air 6 telefilms as part of new property ‘Teletime’
MUMBAI: Zindagi, the premium Hindi entertainment channel from Zee Entertainment Enterprises Ltd (ZEEL), is launching a new six-week property called ‘Teletime’, to air telefilms during this festive season.
Starting 18 October, the channel will air telefilms every Sunday at 12 noon with a repeat telecast at 9 pm.
The channel has hand-picked these telefilms, including ‘Saaya’, ‘Zindagi Ab Bhi Muskurati Hai’, ‘Behadd’, ‘Khamosh Mohabbat’, ‘Yeh Chand Na Sharma Jaye’, and ‘Ishq Wala Love’
‘Saaya’ captures the drama and essence that almost every family goes through. Starring Ayeza Khan, Shahzad Sheikh and Qavi Khan, ‘Saaya’ is a family drama of a wife trying to separate her husband from his father.
On 25 October, ‘Zindagi Ab Bhi Muskurati Hai’ will highlight how Tipu, a man who hates his nation because of his past, develops a fondness for it due to some incidents.
On 1 November, Fawad Khan-starrer ‘Behadd’ will be aired, which is a heart-wrenching yet progressive story of a mother who is willing to let go of the love of her life for her daughter.
On 8 November, the channel will air ‘Khamosh Mohabbat’ that highlights how we never value those who value us, until we lose them.
‘Yeh Chand Na Sharma Jaye’ will be aired on 15 November. It is a story about a man fearing his brother-in-law at home and his boss in the office and the hilarious turns this fear takes.
The festival will conclude with ‘Ishq Wala Love’ on 22 November, which is a story of a rich guy who falls in love with a poor girl due to deception.