- McDonald’s to shut down 169 outlets in India
- Triple talaq violates rights of Muslim women: SC
- WhatsApp Coloured Text Status Now Rolling Out to Android and iPhone
- Airtel to launch its own Rs 2500 4G smartphone before Diwali
- Sasikala uses 'barricaded corridor' in jail premises as private space, claims former DIG Roopa
- Police verification for passport to go online within a year
- 'Routine run' kills second IMA cadet in 2 days; 5 in hospital
- MLAs supporting TTV Dinakaran meet Governor, demand Palaniswami's removal
Zindagi teams up with Pakistani trade fair
MUMBAI: In a bid to improve Indo-Pak relations, Zee Entertainment Enterprises Ltd’s (ZEEL) premium entertainment channel Zindagi has joined hands with the unique trade fair Aalishan Pakistan.
The second edition of the four-day lifestyle exposition, organised by Trade Development Authority of Pakistan, will see 300 exhibitors from the neighbouring country and their fashion and lifestyle products at Pragati Maidan, Delhi.
Zindagi and FTA Cluster business head Priyanka Datta said, “Aalishan is a great initiative that has been undertaken by Trade Development Authority of Pakistan (TDAP). This expo will give a glimpse of culture, lifestyle, products and goods from Pakistan. Zindagi has taken the leap to be able to bring to Indian audiences a taste of Pakistani flavour through entertainment. We look forward to continued associations like this that give us an opportunity to showcase the best of our neighbouring country’s treasures”
Aiming to showcase cultures from across the border, Zindagi and Aalishan Pakistan will bring alive the entertainment value that emerges from Pakistan through shows for Indian audiences and bringing closer the two nations. The channel takes forward its proposition of ‘Jodey Dilon Ko’ through this cultural association.
Launched in June 2014, Zindagi showcases a collection of best shows from Pakistan that embraces universal emotions.
Aalishan Pakistan will showcase Pakistan’s best apparel and interior designers, furnishing experts, expert manufacturers, carpet manufacturers, food manufacturers, singers and artists.