- Fashion TV working on India linear, SVOD launch by 2018-end
- Baggage tow tractor rams into Air India plane at IGI
- Reliance says Jio to turn profitable 'shortly'
- Presence of outsider in Talwars' flat cannot be ruled out: HC on Aarushi case
- Gauri Lankesh murder: Suspects' sketches released but SIT has nothing else
Zindagi launches ‘Shehr-e-Zaat’
MUMBAI: Zindagi is launching a new Pakistani show ‘Shehr-e-Zaat’. It premieres today, 13 August at 8 pm, airing from Monday to Saturday.
A journey to discover God, the show stars Mahira Khan, Mikaal Zulfiqar, Mohib Mirza and Samina Peerzada.
‘Shehr E Zaat’ is a show revolving around a day dreamer Falak who goes on a journey of self-discovery and also finds her faith in God.
The show highlights the transformation of Falak from being an egomaniac to adapting simplicity, patience and humbleness in her life.