- Dish TV-Videocon d2h merger deal concludes as MIB grants approval
- Airtel Blocked From Aadhaar Platform After Being Accused Of Misusing Data
- Railways mulling installation of CCTV cameras inside trains
- Interpol denies India's request for red corner notice against Zakir Naik, cites lack of evidence as reason
- The Rebooting Of Rahul Gandhi, 49th Congress President
Zindagi launches new drama in afternoon band
MUMBAI: Zindagi is enhancing its afternoon band titled ‘Fursat Ke Pal’ with a new drama ‘Tanhai – The journey from loneliness to happily ever after’.
The show premieres on 17 August. It will air at 2 pm from Monday to Saturday.
‘Tanhai’ revolves around the lives of Fayz and his wife Arzoo. Arzoo betrays Fayz and marries Mohsin, who is just using her for her money. A lonely Fayz begins to hate all women and lives for his children. Fayz remarries and starts to relive his life and be happy with his new wife and his children.
However, Arzoo cannot stand the fact that Fayz is now happy. She plots to get rid of Fayz’s new wife.