- Fashion TV working on India linear, SVOD launch by 2018-end
- Baggage tow tractor rams into Air India plane at IGI
- Reliance says Jio to turn profitable 'shortly'
- Presence of outsider in Talwars' flat cannot be ruled out: HC on Aarushi case
- Gauri Lankesh murder: Suspects' sketches released but SIT has nothing else
Zindagi launches new drama in afternoon band
MUMBAI: Zindagi is enhancing its afternoon band titled ‘Fursat Ke Pal’ with a new drama ‘Tanhai – The journey from loneliness to happily ever after’.
The show premieres on 17 August. It will air at 2 pm from Monday to Saturday.
‘Tanhai’ revolves around the lives of Fayz and his wife Arzoo. Arzoo betrays Fayz and marries Mohsin, who is just using her for her money. A lonely Fayz begins to hate all women and lives for his children. Fayz remarries and starts to relive his life and be happy with his new wife and his children.
However, Arzoo cannot stand the fact that Fayz is now happy. She plots to get rid of Fayz’s new wife.