- McDonald’s to shut down 169 outlets in India
- Triple talaq violates rights of Muslim women: SC
- WhatsApp Coloured Text Status Now Rolling Out to Android and iPhone
- Airtel to launch its own Rs 2500 4G smartphone before Diwali
- Sasikala uses 'barricaded corridor' in jail premises as private space, claims former DIG Roopa
- Police verification for passport to go online within a year
- 'Routine run' kills second IMA cadet in 2 days; 5 in hospital
- MLAs supporting TTV Dinakaran meet Governor, demand Palaniswami's removal
Zindagi launches new drama in afternoon band
MUMBAI: Zindagi is enhancing its afternoon band titled ‘Fursat Ke Pal’ with a new drama ‘Tanhai – The journey from loneliness to happily ever after’.
The show premieres on 17 August. It will air at 2 pm from Monday to Saturday.
‘Tanhai’ revolves around the lives of Fayz and his wife Arzoo. Arzoo betrays Fayz and marries Mohsin, who is just using her for her money. A lonely Fayz begins to hate all women and lives for his children. Fayz remarries and starts to relive his life and be happy with his new wife and his children.
However, Arzoo cannot stand the fact that Fayz is now happy. She plots to get rid of Fayz’s new wife.