- PV Sindhu Enters Quarter-final of Hong Kong Open Super Series
- Padmavati cleared for Dec 1 release in Britain, SC allows advocate to file fresh plea
- Bharti family pledges Rs 7000 crore towards philanthropy
- Indian Navy gets its first woman pilot, 3 women NAI officers
- Colonel arrested for raping Lt- Colonel's daughter in Shimla
- Pradyuman murder case: Ashok was beaten, tortured and sedated to force his confession, claims wife
- Election Commission grants 'two leaves' symbol to unified AIADMK
Zindagi gears up to launch new drama ‘Yahan Pyar Nahi Hai’
MUMBAI: Hindi entertainment channel Zindagi is all set to present a new Pakistani drama series ‘Yahan Pyar Nahi Hai’. The show will premiere on 19 October and will air at the 9 pm slot.
It traces the journey of an unhappy couple and leaves the audiences wondering whether they will ever find love. The show will replace ‘Roobaroo’ in the time slot.
‘Yahan Pyar Nahi Hai’ is a story of the distraught marriage of Saim and Haleema.
Saim regrets his decision of marrying Haleema since she is not well educated and humiliates her at every chance he gets. The drama takes a turn when Shumaila, Haleema’s cousin and also a medical student, takes advantage of this situation and tries to break their marriage by luring Saim towards her.
Haleema unable to do much is forced to face her circumstances in silence. Shumaila’s brother, aware of the situation, tries his best to save his cousin Haleema’s marriage.
The channel has roped in Link Locks and Multani Chyawanprash as the co-powered by sponsors.