- JD(U) under Nitish decides to become part of NDA, denies split in party
- Customs arrests Air India cabin crew for smuggling ganja
- Government, RBI in talks to shore up PSU bank capital
- Bihar flood toll mounts to 153, 17 districts affected
- IndiGo cancels 84 flights over engine issues
- Trai gets tough on call drops; slaps penalty of upto Rs 10 lakh
- Yogi Adityanath targets 'Yuvraj' Rahul Gandhi: 'Will not permit Gorakhpur to become picnic spot'
- Shivraj to lead BJP in 2018 election: Amit Shah
Zindagi gears up to launch new drama ‘Yahan Pyar Nahi Hai’
MUMBAI: Hindi entertainment channel Zindagi is all set to present a new Pakistani drama series ‘Yahan Pyar Nahi Hai’. The show will premiere on 19 October and will air at the 9 pm slot.
It traces the journey of an unhappy couple and leaves the audiences wondering whether they will ever find love. The show will replace ‘Roobaroo’ in the time slot.
‘Yahan Pyar Nahi Hai’ is a story of the distraught marriage of Saim and Haleema.
Saim regrets his decision of marrying Haleema since she is not well educated and humiliates her at every chance he gets. The drama takes a turn when Shumaila, Haleema’s cousin and also a medical student, takes advantage of this situation and tries to break their marriage by luring Saim towards her.
Haleema unable to do much is forced to face her circumstances in silence. Shumaila’s brother, aware of the situation, tries his best to save his cousin Haleema’s marriage.
The channel has roped in Link Locks and Multani Chyawanprash as the co-powered by sponsors.