- India-focused OTT production entity Golden Karavan launched
- Woman alleges gang rape by two men in SUV
- Film producer Karim Morani surrenders in rape case
- Ryan school murder case: CBI team reaches school, starts probe
- Karti closed many foreign accounts, shifted money: CBI
- Pakistan shells border posts, hamlets in J&K; BSF jawans among 7 injured
- Sushma Swaraj raises issue of terrorism, H1-B with US Secretary of State
Zindagi gears up to launch new drama ‘Yahan Pyar Nahi Hai’
MUMBAI: Hindi entertainment channel Zindagi is all set to present a new Pakistani drama series ‘Yahan Pyar Nahi Hai’. The show will premiere on 19 October and will air at the 9 pm slot.
It traces the journey of an unhappy couple and leaves the audiences wondering whether they will ever find love. The show will replace ‘Roobaroo’ in the time slot.
‘Yahan Pyar Nahi Hai’ is a story of the distraught marriage of Saim and Haleema.
Saim regrets his decision of marrying Haleema since she is not well educated and humiliates her at every chance he gets. The drama takes a turn when Shumaila, Haleema’s cousin and also a medical student, takes advantage of this situation and tries to break their marriage by luring Saim towards her.
Haleema unable to do much is forced to face her circumstances in silence. Shumaila’s brother, aware of the situation, tries his best to save his cousin Haleema’s marriage.
The channel has roped in Link Locks and Multani Chyawanprash as the co-powered by sponsors.