- McDonald’s to shut down 169 outlets in India
- Triple talaq violates rights of Muslim women: SC
- WhatsApp Coloured Text Status Now Rolling Out to Android and iPhone
- Airtel to launch its own Rs 2500 4G smartphone before Diwali
- Sasikala uses 'barricaded corridor' in jail premises as private space, claims former DIG Roopa
- Police verification for passport to go online within a year
- 'Routine run' kills second IMA cadet in 2 days; 5 in hospital
- MLAs supporting TTV Dinakaran meet Governor, demand Palaniswami's removal
ZETC dons new avatar to connect with youth
MUMBAI: Zee Entertainment Enterprises Ltd’s (ZEEL) Bollywood music channel ZETC has donned a new avatar with a refreshed logo to make a stronger connect with the youth.
The new look of the channel reflects the culture of today’s youth and promises to provide viewers with the latest Bollywood music and hot trending topics in tinsel town.
The new logo of ZETC presents a youthful and energetic feel with a play on vibrant rainbow colours through animation. The tagline ‘Youth Music Café’, which is an extension of the new brand ideology, will help young viewers to identify and relate to the programming on a personal level, claims the channel.
ZETC channel head Vishnu Shankar said, “Today’s youth lives in an era of abundance. They have access to the best of the programming content and hence they expect supreme quality from the entertainment providers. The industry has evolved in an interesting way over time and these are the times of transformation. Our channel has grown with the genre and has developed a loyal fan base, which will expand rapidly as we unravel its untapped potential with the new refresh look. In its new manifestation, we will leverage the iconicity of Bollywood and transform ZETC into the most preferred Hindi music channel.”
As a part of the revamp strategy, there will be several additions to the programming. Iconic characters of Hindi cinema will be brought to life in entertaining parodies along with music, film reviews, and filmy gossip.
Highpoints of the programming will be a talk show hosted by trade analyst Komal Nahta covering the latest developments in the film industry including new releases, interviews, box-office collections, emerging trends, and future forecasts.
Meanwhile, the Bollywood Busines Aswards will continue to be the only award function in the country that will identify and honour winners purely based on their box-office success.