- India’s top 5 OTT services saw 100% growth in monthly user base in H1 2017
- 'Peepli Live' Co-Director Mahmood Farooqui Acquitted In Rape Case
- BHU Molestation: Police Allegedly Thrash Female Students Demanding A Safe Campus
- US Supreme Court has option to duck Trump's travel ban ruling
- Karti closed many foreign accounts, shifted money: CBI
- PV Sindhu Nominated For Padma Bhushan By Sports Ministry
- Assets Worth 1.16 Crores Linked To Karti Chidambaram Are Seized
ZeeQ launches TVC highlighting fun
MUMBAI: In order establish itself as a provider of ‘clean entertainment but with unlimited masti’, kids entertainment channel ZeeQ has launched a TVC that highlights innocent ‘masti’ (fun).
The new TVC seeks to establish the position that ‘masti’ keeps both the body and mind of the child active.
ZeeQ deputy business head Aparna Bhosle said, “Our vision is to make ZeeQ India’s best suited entertainment channel for kids that offers mind-full content but with endless entertaining masti and our new TVC conveys just that.”
The TVC showcases four distinct situations in a kid’s life where masti plays a pivotal role. The acts show children playing innocent and fun-filled pranks, such as jumping into the puddle with friends, playing smart pranks on family members, etc.
Apart from the on-air telecast of the new campaign, ZeeQ will also be leveraging their campaign concept ‘Ham Hain Mastikhor Kids’ on a 360-degree promotional platform including digital, radio, on-ground through audience outreach programmes like contests and other engagement activities across various cities in India.