- Trinamool Congress leading in municipal polls
- CoA tells Supreme Court: Sack BCCI's top three office-bearers
- Chandigarh: 10-year-old rape survivor denied abortion by Supreme Court gives birth to a girl
- Gujarat police officers Amin and Barot quit
- After controversy, DD denies blacking out Tripura CM, says speech was aired
- Sierra Leone mourns 100 children among dead in massive flooding
ZeeQ launches TVC highlighting fun
MUMBAI: In order establish itself as a provider of ‘clean entertainment but with unlimited masti’, kids entertainment channel ZeeQ has launched a TVC that highlights innocent ‘masti’ (fun).
The new TVC seeks to establish the position that ‘masti’ keeps both the body and mind of the child active.
ZeeQ deputy business head Aparna Bhosle said, “Our vision is to make ZeeQ India’s best suited entertainment channel for kids that offers mind-full content but with endless entertaining masti and our new TVC conveys just that.”
The TVC showcases four distinct situations in a kid’s life where masti plays a pivotal role. The acts show children playing innocent and fun-filled pranks, such as jumping into the puddle with friends, playing smart pranks on family members, etc.
Apart from the on-air telecast of the new campaign, ZeeQ will also be leveraging their campaign concept ‘Ham Hain Mastikhor Kids’ on a 360-degree promotional platform including digital, radio, on-ground through audience outreach programmes like contests and other engagement activities across various cities in India.