- India-focused OTT production entity Golden Karavan launched
- Woman alleges gang rape by two men in SUV
- Film producer Karim Morani surrenders in rape case
- Ryan school murder case: CBI team reaches school, starts probe
- Karti closed many foreign accounts, shifted money: CBI
- Pakistan shells border posts, hamlets in J&K; BSF jawans among 7 injured
- Sushma Swaraj raises issue of terrorism, H1-B with US Secretary of State
ZeeQ launches storytelling event ‘The Kahaani Express’
MUMBAI: ZeeQ has announced India’s first ever inter-school storytelling event ‘The Kahaani Express’ to provide children an opportunity to use their imagination and bring out their creativity.
The initiative aims to hone the storytelling skills of children. ZeeQ is reaching out to children from classes 2 to 7 in over 200 schools across 10 cities.
Zee deputy business head Aparna Bhosle said, “Storytelling is a great way to connect. It’s a platform through which a child can emote and evoke thoughts besides being fun, it enthuses, both the teller and listener. Through Kahaani Express, we aim at nurturing this amazing quality of storytelling in children at an age when their minds are highly impressionable.”
‘The Kahaani Express’ aims to reach out to 90,000 students across 10 cities within a span of three months. The school contact programme, will have specially designed sessions for primary as well as secondary school students.
An expert story teller will conduct the storytelling session which will include picture panels, story development techniques with props along with workshops under the guidance of facilitators. Each participating school will also get a special memento on behalf of ZeeQ.
ZeeQ is planning a pan India 360 degree marketing campaign for this activity. The channel is conducting a story writing contest on-air as well as online to give other kids an opportunity to showcase their creativity.