- PV Sindhu Enters Quarter-final of Hong Kong Open Super Series
- Padmavati cleared for Dec 1 release in Britain, SC allows advocate to file fresh plea
- Bharti family pledges Rs 7000 crore towards philanthropy
- Indian Navy gets its first woman pilot, 3 women NAI officers
- Colonel arrested for raping Lt- Colonel's daughter in Shimla
- Pradyuman murder case: Ashok was beaten, tortured and sedated to force his confession, claims wife
- Election Commission grants 'two leaves' symbol to unified AIADMK
ZeeQ launches storytelling event ‘The Kahaani Express’
MUMBAI: ZeeQ has announced India’s first ever inter-school storytelling event ‘The Kahaani Express’ to provide children an opportunity to use their imagination and bring out their creativity.
The initiative aims to hone the storytelling skills of children. ZeeQ is reaching out to children from classes 2 to 7 in over 200 schools across 10 cities.
Zee deputy business head Aparna Bhosle said, “Storytelling is a great way to connect. It’s a platform through which a child can emote and evoke thoughts besides being fun, it enthuses, both the teller and listener. Through Kahaani Express, we aim at nurturing this amazing quality of storytelling in children at an age when their minds are highly impressionable.”
‘The Kahaani Express’ aims to reach out to 90,000 students across 10 cities within a span of three months. The school contact programme, will have specially designed sessions for primary as well as secondary school students.
An expert story teller will conduct the storytelling session which will include picture panels, story development techniques with props along with workshops under the guidance of facilitators. Each participating school will also get a special memento on behalf of ZeeQ.
ZeeQ is planning a pan India 360 degree marketing campaign for this activity. The channel is conducting a story writing contest on-air as well as online to give other kids an opportunity to showcase their creativity.