- JD(U) under Nitish decides to become part of NDA, denies split in party
- Customs arrests Air India cabin crew for smuggling ganja
- Government, RBI in talks to shore up PSU bank capital
- Bihar flood toll mounts to 153, 17 districts affected
- IndiGo cancels 84 flights over engine issues
- Trai gets tough on call drops; slaps penalty of upto Rs 10 lakh
- Yogi Adityanath targets 'Yuvraj' Rahul Gandhi: 'Will not permit Gorakhpur to become picnic spot'
- Shivraj to lead BJP in 2018 election: Amit Shah
ZeeQ launches storytelling event ‘The Kahaani Express’
MUMBAI: ZeeQ has announced India’s first ever inter-school storytelling event ‘The Kahaani Express’ to provide children an opportunity to use their imagination and bring out their creativity.
The initiative aims to hone the storytelling skills of children. ZeeQ is reaching out to children from classes 2 to 7 in over 200 schools across 10 cities.
Zee deputy business head Aparna Bhosle said, “Storytelling is a great way to connect. It’s a platform through which a child can emote and evoke thoughts besides being fun, it enthuses, both the teller and listener. Through Kahaani Express, we aim at nurturing this amazing quality of storytelling in children at an age when their minds are highly impressionable.”
‘The Kahaani Express’ aims to reach out to 90,000 students across 10 cities within a span of three months. The school contact programme, will have specially designed sessions for primary as well as secondary school students.
An expert story teller will conduct the storytelling session which will include picture panels, story development techniques with props along with workshops under the guidance of facilitators. Each participating school will also get a special memento on behalf of ZeeQ.
ZeeQ is planning a pan India 360 degree marketing campaign for this activity. The channel is conducting a story writing contest on-air as well as online to give other kids an opportunity to showcase their creativity.