- Delhi: Worker dies after inhaling toxic gases while cleaning sewer inside hospital premises
- Bihar floods: Toll rises to 253, more than a crore people are now homeless
- Key accused in Rs 700-crore Bihar fund transfer scam dies in Bhagalpur hospital
- War won't give China any clear gain, only cause casualties, assesses govt
- Saudi carrier says Qatar has not approved hajj flights
- Three Kashmiri youth arrested for disrespecting National Anthem
- 2008 Malegaon Blast Case: Supreme Court Verdict On Lt Col Purohit's Bail Today
ZEEL’s &TV to launch on 2 March
MUMBAI: &TV, the new Hindi general entertainment channel (GEC) from Zee Entertainment Enterprises Ltd (ZEEL) is all set to hit TV screens on 2 March.
The channel will have a game show hosted by Bollywood star Shah Rukh Khan. Called ‘India Poochega: Sabse Shaana Kaun?’ the flagship property will air at 9 pm from Monday to Friday.
As reported earlier by TelevisionPost.com, &TV will launch with 20–21 hours of original programming.
The channel had unveiled four shows in the fiction space as part of its first phase. Produced by Saregama Productions, ‘Begusarai’ is a show presenting rustic India. It will present various facets of India that are yet unknown. Film-maker Tigmanshu Dhulia has been roped in to design the first look of the multi-starrer show.
Next up is a historical show ‘Razia Sultan’ produced by Swastik Productions. Set in the 13th century, the story has been penned by Mihir Bhuta with art direction by Omung Kumar.
The channel will delve into the comedy space with ‘Bhabhiji Ghar Par Hai’ produced by Edit II Productions. It will peek into the lanes of Kanpur, showcasing two neighbouring couples.
Shot in the metro of Kolkata is the soap ‘Badii Devrani’ by Shashi-Sumeet Productions. The family drama will bring out the essence of relationships.