- Trinamool Congress leading in municipal polls
- CoA tells Supreme Court: Sack BCCI's top three office-bearers
- Chandigarh: 10-year-old rape survivor denied abortion by Supreme Court gives birth to a girl
- Gujarat police officers Amin and Barot quit
- After controversy, DD denies blacking out Tripura CM, says speech was aired
- Sierra Leone mourns 100 children among dead in massive flooding
ZEEL’s Ditto TV adds three Pakistani channels to its bouquet
MUMBAI: ZEEL-owned over-the-top (OTT) service Ditto TV has added three Pakistani channels, namely Express Entertainment, TVOne and Indus Vision, to its 150-channel bouquet.
The move makes Ditto TV the only OTT service in the country to offer content from across the border. The channels will be distributed by Ditto TV worldwide through various subscription packages.
According to Ditto TV, the Pakistani channel offering will add a competitive edge to Ditto TV’s offering in international regions. In the near future, the catalogue will boast five more Pakistani channels to pique the audiences’ interest.
Ditto TV business head Manoj Padmanabhan said, “Web and mobile users demand a variety of content mix. There is a need for high-quality content in this space to suit the users’ needs. The new additions will definitely add colour to the existing bouquet and drive traction to proposition.”
Ditto TV offers over 150 live TV channels and rich on-demand content comprising movies, videos and catch-up TV shows. Since its inception in February 2012, Ditto TV has partnered for content with IndiaCast Media Distribution, Multi Screen Media, Times Television Network, TV Today Network, BBC, Turner India and ZEEL.