- India’s top 5 OTT services saw 100% growth in monthly user base in H1 2017
- 'Peepli Live' Co-Director Mahmood Farooqui Acquitted In Rape Case
- BHU Molestation: Police Allegedly Thrash Female Students Demanding A Safe Campus
- US Supreme Court has option to duck Trump's travel ban ruling
- Karti closed many foreign accounts, shifted money: CBI
- PV Sindhu Nominated For Padma Bhushan By Sports Ministry
- Assets Worth 1.16 Crores Linked To Karti Chidambaram Are Seized
ZEEL ups Sunil Buch to CEO of Zee Live & Zee Talent
MUMBAI: Zee Entertainment Enterprises Limited (ZEEL) has upped Sunil Buch to the position of chief executive officer, ZEE Live and ZEE Talent. He also looks into corporate brand and communications.
Buch was earlier chief business officer at ZEEL and was later put in charge of the channel Zindagi.
Buch’s new role is part of ZEEL’s drive to scale up its new vertical. The company has identified five verticals, namely broadcast, digital, films, live events and international business, as growth drivers. Each vertical was to have a CEO.
Last year, ZEEL announced the appointment of senior Unilever executive Punit Misra as CEO of its domestic broadcast business. With Misra’s appointment as broadcast business CEO, the only vertical without a CEO was live events.
ZEE Talent is the backstage vertical at ZEE Entertainment, which identifies, nurtures, and presents aspiring and talented individuals.
Buch has over two decades of experience in functional and general management across various sectors including FMCG, advertising, media & entertainment and telecom retail. He has held leadership positions at brands like Colgate–Palmoli