- PV Sindhu Enters Quarter-final of Hong Kong Open Super Series
- Padmavati cleared for Dec 1 release in Britain, SC allows advocate to file fresh plea
- Bharti family pledges Rs 7000 crore towards philanthropy
- Indian Navy gets its first woman pilot, 3 women NAI officers
- Colonel arrested for raping Lt- Colonel's daughter in Shimla
- Pradyuman murder case: Ashok was beaten, tortured and sedated to force his confession, claims wife
- Election Commission grants 'two leaves' symbol to unified AIADMK
ZEEL ups Sunil Buch to CEO of Zee Live & Zee Talent
MUMBAI: Zee Entertainment Enterprises Limited (ZEEL) has upped Sunil Buch to the position of chief executive officer, ZEE Live and ZEE Talent. He also looks into corporate brand and communications.
Buch was earlier chief business officer at ZEEL and was later put in charge of the channel Zindagi.
Buch’s new role is part of ZEEL’s drive to scale up its new vertical. The company has identified five verticals, namely broadcast, digital, films, live events and international business, as growth drivers. Each vertical was to have a CEO.
Last year, ZEEL announced the appointment of senior Unilever executive Punit Misra as CEO of its domestic broadcast business. With Misra’s appointment as broadcast business CEO, the only vertical without a CEO was live events.
ZEE Talent is the backstage vertical at ZEE Entertainment, which identifies, nurtures, and presents aspiring and talented individuals.
Buch has over two decades of experience in functional and general management across various sectors including FMCG, advertising, media & entertainment and telecom retail. He has held leadership positions at brands like Colgate–Palmoli