- Post merger of HITS-Cable TV biz, IMCL’s FY17 net loss swells to Rs 206 crore
- RIL Surges 4% After Telecom Regulator Slashes Interconnect Charges
- Mumbai Rains: 34 domestic flights cancelled till 12 pm today, main runway remains shut
- Tata Sons buys big chunk of shares in group firms
- Swine flu: 42 positive case in Mohali
- HIV blood transfusion probe: High-level team gives clean chit to Regional Cancer Centre
- Flipkart, Amazon in Rs100 crore ad blitz
- Politicians may have helped Iqbal Kaskar net 100 crore in 3 years
- Mobile bills to go down as Trai cuts call termination charges to 6 p/min
ZEEL to sell Z Living’s content at NATPE Budapest
MUMBAI: Global Content Hub, the syndication division of Zee Entertainment Enterprises Ltd (ZEEL), has put its slate of new, programmes for sale at the upcoming NATPE Budapest market including several lifestyle shows. These programmes are produced for Zee’s US channel Z Living and are in English.
Conquered – The program features uplifting, inspiring stories about people from every day to the influential who have broken boundaries and conquered obstacles to achieve their goals. Themes such as fitness, relationships, career, health and more are explored in this unique series.
Finding Fido – Canine expert Seth Casteel helps enthusiastic future dog owners to find their perfect companion by matching their personality and needs to a special new best friend. A new second season will be on offer.
Altar’d – Fitness and nutrition experts work with a future bride and groom separately to shape up. The next time they see each other will be at the Altar. Their wedding day may be approaching fast, but these overweight couples are determined to make one big change, losing weight, before walking down the aisle. A new second season will be on offer.
ZEEL chief business officer, international ad sales, global syndication and production, in charge of formats Sunita Uchil said, “We are very excited to present our Z Living catalog with some outstanding lifestyle programmes such as ‘Conquered’, ‘Big Fat Truth’, and ‘Altar’d’ as well as our many premium Zee dramas and formats. We look forward to meeting our current business partners and making new contacts at NATPE Budapest.’”