- Strong 6.9 magnitude earthquake hits Tibet near India-China border
- Navy Says Genitalia Air Display 'Absolutely Unacceptable'
- Moody's Withdraws RCom's Corporate Family Rating On 'Default'
- Sushil Kumar strolls to national gold with three walkovers
- Madras High Court confirms two-year jail term of Natarajan in 1994 car import case
ZEEL to revamp Big Magic with new brand identity, content
MUMBAI: Media conglomerate ZEEL is revamping Hindi GEC Big Magic by renaming it as ‘Zee Magic’, a company source told TelevisionPost.com.
The channel will go through complete revamp including the logo and programming line-up. The revamp will be done early next month.
Zee Magic will replace all its existing shows launch except Hum Paanch Phir Se and will launch four new shows.
Recently, the network celebrated the completion of 25 years in the industry by changing its brand positioning and unveiling new logos for all ZEE channels.
In November 2016, ZEEL had acquired Reliance Broadcast Networks Ltd’s (RBNL) TV broadcast business for a consideration of Rs 298.4 crore. The deal gave ZEEL ownership of two entertainment channels, Big Magic and Big Ganga, and four additional TV channel licences.
ZEEL’s Hindi GEC Zee TV is also revamping its programming line-up with four new shows. The channel will launch four new shows namely ‘Raaja Beta’, ‘Kalirein’, ‘Aapke Aa Jana Se’ and ‘Shubaan Allah’.