- McDonald’s to shut down 169 outlets in India
- Triple talaq violates rights of Muslim women: SC
- WhatsApp Coloured Text Status Now Rolling Out to Android and iPhone
- Airtel to launch its own Rs 2500 4G smartphone before Diwali
- Sasikala uses 'barricaded corridor' in jail premises as private space, claims former DIG Roopa
- Police verification for passport to go online within a year
- 'Routine run' kills second IMA cadet in 2 days; 5 in hospital
- MLAs supporting TTV Dinakaran meet Governor, demand Palaniswami's removal
ZEEL Q4FY15 financial highlights
MUMBAI: ZEEL’s net profit in the fiscal fourth quarter grew 7.4 per cent over the year-ago period to Rs 231.9 crore (Rs 2.32 billion).
PAT margin is at 17.2 per cent.
Consolidated operating revenue was up 16.3 per cent to Rs 1347.1 crore (Rs 13.47 billion).
Advertising revenue grew 15 per cent to Rs 669.7 crore (Rs 6.7 billion).
Subscription revenue stood at Rs 510.8 crore (Rs 5.11 billion), up from Rs 446.1 crore (Rs 4.46 billion) in the trailing quarter.
While domestic subscription revenue in the quarter under review was at Rs 417.5 crore, international subscription income was at Rs 93.3 crore (Rs 933 million).
EBITDA dipped 13.1 per cent to Rs 270.8 crore (Rs 2.71 billion), while EBITDA margin stood at 20.1 per cent.
ZEEL board has recommended equity dividend of 225 per cent.
Await detailed report…