- Fashion TV working on India linear, SVOD launch by 2018-end
- Baggage tow tractor rams into Air India plane at IGI
- Reliance says Jio to turn profitable 'shortly'
- Presence of outsider in Talwars' flat cannot be ruled out: HC on Aarushi case
- Gauri Lankesh murder: Suspects' sketches released but SIT has nothing else
ZEEL Q4FY15 financial highlights
MUMBAI: ZEEL’s net profit in the fiscal fourth quarter grew 7.4 per cent over the year-ago period to Rs 231.9 crore (Rs 2.32 billion).
PAT margin is at 17.2 per cent.
Consolidated operating revenue was up 16.3 per cent to Rs 1347.1 crore (Rs 13.47 billion).
Advertising revenue grew 15 per cent to Rs 669.7 crore (Rs 6.7 billion).
Subscription revenue stood at Rs 510.8 crore (Rs 5.11 billion), up from Rs 446.1 crore (Rs 4.46 billion) in the trailing quarter.
While domestic subscription revenue in the quarter under review was at Rs 417.5 crore, international subscription income was at Rs 93.3 crore (Rs 933 million).
EBITDA dipped 13.1 per cent to Rs 270.8 crore (Rs 2.71 billion), while EBITDA margin stood at 20.1 per cent.
ZEEL board has recommended equity dividend of 225 per cent.
Await detailed report…