- Nokia, IIT-Delhi to Use AI to Make Networks More Reliable
- Bitcoin triggers ponzi fear: Government in a huddle, plans crackdown
- Minister Faces Angry Passengers On Delayed Flight. Air India Suspends 3
- SC allows Vodafone to initiate second arbitration over $2 bn tax demand
- INS Kalvari submarine affirms Make in India's giant strides: MDL
- Over 600 fishermen of TN, Kerala still missing after cyclone
- Dalit woman rape case: Kerala court awards death sentence to labourer
ZEEL Q4FY15 financial highlights
MUMBAI: ZEEL’s net profit in the fiscal fourth quarter grew 7.4 per cent over the year-ago period to Rs 231.9 crore (Rs 2.32 billion).
PAT margin is at 17.2 per cent.
Consolidated operating revenue was up 16.3 per cent to Rs 1347.1 crore (Rs 13.47 billion).
Advertising revenue grew 15 per cent to Rs 669.7 crore (Rs 6.7 billion).
Subscription revenue stood at Rs 510.8 crore (Rs 5.11 billion), up from Rs 446.1 crore (Rs 4.46 billion) in the trailing quarter.
While domestic subscription revenue in the quarter under review was at Rs 417.5 crore, international subscription income was at Rs 93.3 crore (Rs 933 million).
EBITDA dipped 13.1 per cent to Rs 270.8 crore (Rs 2.71 billion), while EBITDA margin stood at 20.1 per cent.
ZEEL board has recommended equity dividend of 225 per cent.
Await detailed report…