- McDonald’s to shut down 169 outlets in India
- Triple talaq violates rights of Muslim women: SC
- WhatsApp Coloured Text Status Now Rolling Out to Android and iPhone
- Airtel to launch its own Rs 2500 4G smartphone before Diwali
- Sasikala uses 'barricaded corridor' in jail premises as private space, claims former DIG Roopa
- Police verification for passport to go online within a year
- 'Routine run' kills second IMA cadet in 2 days; 5 in hospital
- MLAs supporting TTV Dinakaran meet Governor, demand Palaniswami's removal
ZEEL Q3 FY15 highlights: net up 43.5% to Rs 306.5 cr
MUMBAI: Subhash Chandra-promoted Zee Entertainment Enterprises Ltd (ZEEL) has posted a net profit of Rs 306.5 crore for quarter ended 31 December 2014, up 43.5 per cent from Rs 213.6 crore in the year ago period.
Revenue has grown 14.8 per cent to Rs 1,363.7 crore, compared to Rs 1,188.4 crore in the year ago period.
- Operating Profit (EBITDA) is Rs 353.3 crore, up 21.5 per cent.
- Ad revenues of Rs 742.6 crore, up 8.5 per cent Y-o-Y.
- However, subscription revenues fell by 2.3 per cent to Rs 446.1 crore from Rs 456.5 crore in the year ago period.
- Domestic subscription revenue was at Rs 345.5 crore.
- International subscription revenue at Rs 100.7 crore.
- Sports business revenue was at Rs 247.6 crore, while cost incurred was Rs 274.6 crore.
Await detailed report…