- Fashion TV working on India linear, SVOD launch by 2018-end
- Baggage tow tractor rams into Air India plane at IGI
- Reliance says Jio to turn profitable 'shortly'
- Presence of outsider in Talwars' flat cannot be ruled out: HC on Aarushi case
- Gauri Lankesh murder: Suspects' sketches released but SIT has nothing else
ZEEL Q3 FY15 highlights: net up 43.5% to Rs 306.5 cr
MUMBAI: Subhash Chandra-promoted Zee Entertainment Enterprises Ltd (ZEEL) has posted a net profit of Rs 306.5 crore for quarter ended 31 December 2014, up 43.5 per cent from Rs 213.6 crore in the year ago period.
Revenue has grown 14.8 per cent to Rs 1,363.7 crore, compared to Rs 1,188.4 crore in the year ago period.
- Operating Profit (EBITDA) is Rs 353.3 crore, up 21.5 per cent.
- Ad revenues of Rs 742.6 crore, up 8.5 per cent Y-o-Y.
- However, subscription revenues fell by 2.3 per cent to Rs 446.1 crore from Rs 456.5 crore in the year ago period.
- Domestic subscription revenue was at Rs 345.5 crore.
- International subscription revenue at Rs 100.7 crore.
- Sports business revenue was at Rs 247.6 crore, while cost incurred was Rs 274.6 crore.
Await detailed report…