- Post merger of HITS-Cable TV biz, IMCL’s FY17 net loss swells to Rs 206 crore
- RIL Surges 4% After Telecom Regulator Slashes Interconnect Charges
- Mumbai Rains: 34 domestic flights cancelled till 12 pm today, main runway remains shut
- Tata Sons buys big chunk of shares in group firms
- Swine flu: 42 positive case in Mohali
- HIV blood transfusion probe: High-level team gives clean chit to Regional Cancer Centre
- Flipkart, Amazon in Rs100 crore ad blitz
- Politicians may have helped Iqbal Kaskar net 100 crore in 3 years
- Mobile bills to go down as Trai cuts call termination charges to 6 p/min
ZEEL names Atul Das as prez of affiliate revenue & distribution
MUMBAI: Zee Entertainment Enterprises Ltd (ZEEL) has named Atul Das as President – Affiliate Revenues and Distribution.
Das will report to ZEEL MD & CEO Punit Goenka for his role. His appointment is with effect from 1 July.
With more than 24 years of corporate experience, Das is a senior business leader with strong insights on the media & entertainment industry.
Prior to this appointment, Das led a broad portfolio of responsibilities at ZEE across key business functions including Revenues, General Management, P&L Management, Corporate Strategy, Finance, Business Development, Team Leadership, Marketing and Communications.
Earlier, Das led the corporate strategy of the media business in his role as the chief strategy officer of ZEE, where he was responsible for developing and executing the strategy as a member of the executive leadership team.
With a strong track record of initiating new growth opportunities within the Indian broadcast media, DTH and cable space, he established key strategic partnerships and managed subscription joint venture Mediapro as a board member.
Das had led dynamic teams across functions including nurturing start-up businesses successfully to leadership positions, building consumer brand equity while creating shareholder value.