- PV Sindhu Enters Quarter-final of Hong Kong Open Super Series
- Padmavati cleared for Dec 1 release in Britain, SC allows advocate to file fresh plea
- Bharti family pledges Rs 7000 crore towards philanthropy
- Indian Navy gets its first woman pilot, 3 women NAI officers
- Colonel arrested for raping Lt- Colonel's daughter in Shimla
- Pradyuman murder case: Ashok was beaten, tortured and sedated to force his confession, claims wife
- Election Commission grants 'two leaves' symbol to unified AIADMK
ZEEL hires global sales executive Sarah Coursey to handle syndication for Americas
MUMBAI: ZEEL global Syndication head Sunita Uchil has announced that the new regional head of syndication, Sarah Coursey, will handle ZEEL’s syndication sales for North America, Latin America and Canada.
Coursey held executive roles at Zodiak, MEG, Newzulu Ltd and Distraction Formats, specialising in format sales and acquisitions. She previously worked in the US, Italy, Germany, the UK and Brazil, and is fluent in five languages.
“We are very pleased that Sarah will join our team to handle syndication for the Americas. She brings with her a wealth of experience and a stellar reputation. As Zee TV expands around the world, we are confident that Sarah will help tremendously to increase our footprint into the region,” said Uchil.
“ZEEL is one of the world’s top media companies and I am thrilled to join Sunita and her team and be able to showcase the high-quality, diverse programming from Zee TV and Zee Living. It is such an exciting time to be working with ZEEL as they continue to reach every corner of the planet,” said Coursey.
Coursey’s previous stints include heading two departments at Zodiak: format sales and acquisitions. She supervised acquisitions from 34 production companies, managed the sales team and handled formats and films in her territories, selling ‘The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo’ to Italy and France.
She also created a format sales and acquisitions department for MEG (Media Entertainment Group), launching 20 formats on the international market, regularly liaising with the marketing, legal and operations departments, and hiring agents to generate additional revenue. Coursey was also Distraction Formats’ European sales manager.