- '84 riots: SC forms body to examine SIT decision to close 199 cases
- China Uses Chequebook Diplomacy To Sideline India In Nepal
- NDRF rescues 28000, including 6 pregnant women, from floods
- Rahul Gandhi launches Indira Canteen project in Bengaluru
- Just by fulfilling its commitment to SC, Trai can bring down mobile call rates by half
- Google to Pay Apple $3 Billion to Remain Default iOS Device Search Engine
- Daniel Craig confirmed as 007 in upcoming James Bond film Bond 25
ZEEL hires global sales executive Sarah Coursey to handle syndication for Americas
MUMBAI: ZEEL global Syndication head Sunita Uchil has announced that the new regional head of syndication, Sarah Coursey, will handle ZEEL’s syndication sales for North America, Latin America and Canada.
Coursey held executive roles at Zodiak, MEG, Newzulu Ltd and Distraction Formats, specialising in format sales and acquisitions. She previously worked in the US, Italy, Germany, the UK and Brazil, and is fluent in five languages.
“We are very pleased that Sarah will join our team to handle syndication for the Americas. She brings with her a wealth of experience and a stellar reputation. As Zee TV expands around the world, we are confident that Sarah will help tremendously to increase our footprint into the region,” said Uchil.
“ZEEL is one of the world’s top media companies and I am thrilled to join Sunita and her team and be able to showcase the high-quality, diverse programming from Zee TV and Zee Living. It is such an exciting time to be working with ZEEL as they continue to reach every corner of the planet,” said Coursey.
Coursey’s previous stints include heading two departments at Zodiak: format sales and acquisitions. She supervised acquisitions from 34 production companies, managed the sales team and handled formats and films in her territories, selling ‘The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo’ to Italy and France.
She also created a format sales and acquisitions department for MEG (Media Entertainment Group), launching 20 formats on the international market, regularly liaising with the marketing, legal and operations departments, and hiring agents to generate additional revenue. Coursey was also Distraction Formats’ European sales manager.