- India’s top 5 OTT services saw 100% growth in monthly user base in H1 2017
- 'Peepli Live' Co-Director Mahmood Farooqui Acquitted In Rape Case
- BHU Molestation: Police Allegedly Thrash Female Students Demanding A Safe Campus
- US Supreme Court has option to duck Trump's travel ban ruling
- Karti closed many foreign accounts, shifted money: CBI
- PV Sindhu Nominated For Padma Bhushan By Sports Ministry
- Assets Worth 1.16 Crores Linked To Karti Chidambaram Are Seized
Zee TV unveils DID Super Moms North America
MUMBAI: After presenting ‘Dance India Dance North America 2013’ and ‘Dance India Dance Little Masters North America 2014’, Zee TV Americas is unveiling the first season of ‘Dance India Dance Super Moms North America’.
The show will give a platform to women who gave up their dreams of becoming a dancer and settled instead for a career, family and motherhood. It aims to give ‘umeed’ to mothers across North America to make a name for themselves in the field of dance.
The first phase of the show comprising digital auditions has already commenced, and mothers can log on to the official website and record or upload a two-minute audition video along with a statement what makes them a ‘Super Mom’.
Zee TV Americas GM Sameer Targe said, “Although America is the ‘land of dreams,’ reality is very different. Life comes in the way—kids, school, job, family takes precedence over dreams and gradually, dreams fade away. ‘DID Super Moms North America’ is our way of giving it back to those moms who gave up their passion for dancing in lieu of family responsibilities.”
Ground auditions across 16 cities will start from 15 September and will be held till 30 September after which 50 contestants will be shortlisted for the mega auditions to be held in October in New York City. The 10 finalists will then be selected to compete in ‘DID Super Moms North America Grand Finale’ to take place in December.