- JD(U) under Nitish decides to become part of NDA, denies split in party
- Customs arrests Air India cabin crew for smuggling ganja
- Government, RBI in talks to shore up PSU bank capital
- Bihar flood toll mounts to 153, 17 districts affected
- IndiGo cancels 84 flights over engine issues
- Trai gets tough on call drops; slaps penalty of upto Rs 10 lakh
- Yogi Adityanath targets 'Yuvraj' Rahul Gandhi: 'Will not permit Gorakhpur to become picnic spot'
- Shivraj to lead BJP in 2018 election: Amit Shah
Zee TV unveils DID Super Moms North America
MUMBAI: After presenting ‘Dance India Dance North America 2013’ and ‘Dance India Dance Little Masters North America 2014’, Zee TV Americas is unveiling the first season of ‘Dance India Dance Super Moms North America’.
The show will give a platform to women who gave up their dreams of becoming a dancer and settled instead for a career, family and motherhood. It aims to give ‘umeed’ to mothers across North America to make a name for themselves in the field of dance.
The first phase of the show comprising digital auditions has already commenced, and mothers can log on to the official website and record or upload a two-minute audition video along with a statement what makes them a ‘Super Mom’.
Zee TV Americas GM Sameer Targe said, “Although America is the ‘land of dreams,’ reality is very different. Life comes in the way—kids, school, job, family takes precedence over dreams and gradually, dreams fade away. ‘DID Super Moms North America’ is our way of giving it back to those moms who gave up their passion for dancing in lieu of family responsibilities.”
Ground auditions across 16 cities will start from 15 September and will be held till 30 September after which 50 contestants will be shortlisted for the mega auditions to be held in October in New York City. The 10 finalists will then be selected to compete in ‘DID Super Moms North America Grand Finale’ to take place in December.