- Post merger of HITS-Cable TV biz, IMCL’s FY17 net loss swells to Rs 206 crore
- RIL Surges 4% After Telecom Regulator Slashes Interconnect Charges
- Mumbai Rains: 34 domestic flights cancelled till 12 pm today, main runway remains shut
- Tata Sons buys big chunk of shares in group firms
- Swine flu: 42 positive case in Mohali
- HIV blood transfusion probe: High-level team gives clean chit to Regional Cancer Centre
- Flipkart, Amazon in Rs100 crore ad blitz
- Politicians may have helped Iqbal Kaskar net 100 crore in 3 years
- Mobile bills to go down as Trai cuts call termination charges to 6 p/min
Zee TV to unveil new logo on 15 October
MUMBAI: Celebrating its 25th anniversary, Zee TV will wear a new logo from 15 October. Subhash Chandra-owned Zee TV was launched on 2 October 1992 as the first Hindi-language channel in India.
Zee TV’s new logo was unveiled at the recently held Zee Rishtey Award 2017 ceremony by the popular actor Ankita Lokhanda.
The award ceremony will be aired on 15 October at 7 pm.
Meanwhile, Zee TV will air a new romantic show, ‘Dil Dhoondhta Hai’, from 21 September. It will telecast every Monday to Friday at 10.30 pm.
Produced by Nitin Vaidya under Dashami creations, ‘Dil Dhoondhta Hai’ is about a Maharashtrian boy and a Punjabi girl and their love story. They eventually get married.
Marathi TV actor Stavan Shinde will make his Hindi TV debut with this show while Shivya Pathania will play the female lead.
Zee TV is also gearing up to bring back the new season of its reality dance show ‘Dance India Dance’. The auditions for the sixth edition have already begun and the show is said to go on air early November. It will replace the channel’s existing singing reality show ‘Amul Sa Re Ga Ma Pa L’il Champs’.