- Nokia, IIT-Delhi to Use AI to Make Networks More Reliable
- Bitcoin triggers ponzi fear: Government in a huddle, plans crackdown
- Minister Faces Angry Passengers On Delayed Flight. Air India Suspends 3
- SC allows Vodafone to initiate second arbitration over $2 bn tax demand
- INS Kalvari submarine affirms Make in India's giant strides: MDL
- Over 600 fishermen of TN, Kerala still missing after cyclone
- Dalit woman rape case: Kerala court awards death sentence to labourer
Zee TV slips to 3rd spot; Star Plus, Life OK gain in week 14
MUMBAI: A loss of 35 million GVM (gross television viewership in million) has made Zee TV slip from the second spot among the Hindi general entertainment channels (GECs) in the week ended 5 April.
As per TAM data for the Hindi-speaking markets (sourced from subscribers), Colors took the second spot while genre leader Star Plus maintained its numero uno position.
Apart from Star Plus, Life OK and SAB witnessed gain in viewership during the week.
Here is how the Hindi GECs performed:
Star Plus sits on top with 702 million GVMs, up from 687 million in the trailing week.
Colors is at No. 2 with 454 million, same as previous week.
Zee TV is No. 3 with 426 million, down from 461 million.
Life OK is at No. 4 with 385 million, up from 371 million.
SET is No. 5 with 312 million, down from 362 million.
SAB is 6th with 299 million, up from 273 million.
Sahara One is at the bottom of the ladder with 30 million, down from 33 million.