- Tata Group To End All Business Dealings With Cyrus Mistry's Family Firms
- GJM supremo discharged in Madan Tamang murder case
- Trinamool Congress leading in municipal polls
- CoA tells Supreme Court: Sack BCCI's top three office-bearers
- Chandigarh: 10-year-old rape survivor denied abortion by Supreme Court gives birth to a girl
- Gujarat police officers Amin and Barot quit
- After controversy, DD denies blacking out Tripura CM, says speech was aired
- Sierra Leone mourns 100 children among dead in massive flooding
Zee TV ropes in Farhan Akhtar to host new reality show ‘I Can Do That’
MUMBAI: Moving on from its home-grown franchise ‘Dance India Dance’, Zee TV is gearing up to unveil a new reality format show called ‘I Can Do That’.
Zee TV has also roped in Bollywood actor Farhan Akhtar to host the new reality series, which is set to unveil soon.
Developed by Israel’s Armoza Formats, ‘I Can Do That’ has established itself as a success in Russia, China, Spain, Brazil and Mexico.
The series will see celebrities step out of their comfort zones and face various challenges they have not attempted before.
Akhtar said, “Zee TV has been at the forefront of Indian television entertainment since its inception and under Punit Goenka’s vision, it is re-inventing itself for the new-generation viewer. ‘I Can Do That’ is an aspirational show that challenges its participants to dream big, be fearless and think out of the box. These are qualities that I find admirable in people and look forward to an entertaining and viewer-engaging show.”
The format will have 12 popular celebrities from different walks of life perform various entertaining acts. It will challenge them to outdo each other in a range of tasks, ranging from intricate dance choreography to magic and illusion, from bartending to daredevil stunts and more.
The host will be an integral part of the show, playing the role of a friend, confidant, and motivator to the celebrities.