- Honeypreet's bail plea: Delhi High court reserves order, asks her to surrender
- MIB seeks compliance report from Arasu on digitisation
- Pakistan court to indict Nawaz Sharif on October 2 in corruption cases
- Narendra Modi's 16000 cr Saubhagya scheme for households
- 894 dengue cases in New Delhi over last week
- SBI cuts minimum balance requirement in savings account to Rs 3000
- Malegaon blast accused Major Ramesh Upadhyay gets bail from Bombay High Court
Zee TV ropes in Farhan Akhtar to host new reality show ‘I Can Do That’
MUMBAI: Moving on from its home-grown franchise ‘Dance India Dance’, Zee TV is gearing up to unveil a new reality format show called ‘I Can Do That’.
Zee TV has also roped in Bollywood actor Farhan Akhtar to host the new reality series, which is set to unveil soon.
Developed by Israel’s Armoza Formats, ‘I Can Do That’ has established itself as a success in Russia, China, Spain, Brazil and Mexico.
The series will see celebrities step out of their comfort zones and face various challenges they have not attempted before.
Akhtar said, “Zee TV has been at the forefront of Indian television entertainment since its inception and under Punit Goenka’s vision, it is re-inventing itself for the new-generation viewer. ‘I Can Do That’ is an aspirational show that challenges its participants to dream big, be fearless and think out of the box. These are qualities that I find admirable in people and look forward to an entertaining and viewer-engaging show.”
The format will have 12 popular celebrities from different walks of life perform various entertaining acts. It will challenge them to outdo each other in a range of tasks, ranging from intricate dance choreography to magic and illusion, from bartending to daredevil stunts and more.
The host will be an integral part of the show, playing the role of a friend, confidant, and motivator to the celebrities.