- Pakistan court to indict Nawaz Sharif on October 2 in corruption cases
- Narendra Modi's 16000 cr Saubhagya scheme for households
- 894 dengue cases in New Delhi over last week
- SBI cuts minimum balance requirement in savings account to Rs 3000
- Honeypreet Insan alleges threat to life from drug syndicate in Punjab, Haryana
Zee TV marketing head Sapangeet Rajwant to join Colors in same capacity
MUMBAI: Zee TV marketing head Rajwant, who had recently quit, will head marketing at Colors starting 1 August.
Rajwant will fill in the post vacated by Rajesh Iyer, who had moved to Zee Entertainment Enterprises in March this year as business head, new initiative, Hindi broadcast. Iyer is currently heading the Zee group’s upcoming Hindi general entertainment channel under the ‘&’ umbrella, &TV.
Rajwant has over 17 years of experience, out of which the last 10 were in ZEEL. She was promoted to marketing head of Zee TV in April this year from VP of marketing.
Since joining ZEEL in 2004, she has worked on different brands, including ZEEL’s failed attempt at a second GEC, Zee Next.