- Post merger of HITS-Cable TV biz, IMCL’s FY17 net loss swells to Rs 206 crore
- RIL Surges 4% After Telecom Regulator Slashes Interconnect Charges
- Mumbai Rains: 34 domestic flights cancelled till 12 pm today, main runway remains shut
- Tata Sons buys big chunk of shares in group firms
- Swine flu: 42 positive case in Mohali
- HIV blood transfusion probe: High-level team gives clean chit to Regional Cancer Centre
- Flipkart, Amazon in Rs100 crore ad blitz
- Politicians may have helped Iqbal Kaskar net 100 crore in 3 years
- Mobile bills to go down as Trai cuts call termination charges to 6 p/min
Zee TV launches first Twin Community on Facebook to promote ‘India’s Best Judwaah’
MUMBAI: Hindi GEC Zee TV is employing an innovative measure to market and promote its recently launched home-grown reality format ‘India’s Best Judwaah’.
Zee TV has launched the first online Twin Community on facebook to introduce the 11 pairs of twins contestant to the audience. Within a matter of days of its launch, the community has expanded to around 17,000+ followers. The community gives a sneak peek into the lives of identical twins from all parts of the country. It will also give regular updates on the episodes of ‘India’s Best Judwaah’, behind-the-scenes footages and interviews of the contestants, the show’s twin producers Raghu-Rajiv and host Karanvir Bohra, a father to twin daughters himself.
Zee TV’s integrated marketing campaign for the show kicked off with a promo that parodied the lives of identical twin brothers – Peter & Re-peter who are born with the same appearance but diametrically opposite approaches in life. A panorama print ad across the country’s leading publications further spread buzz around the first twins community.
The show’s outdoor campaign, spanning hoardings, bus shelters, bus panels, airport branding cut across over 400 sites in Mumbai and 100 sites in Delhi, had vibrant creatives showcasing the ‘Kitne Judey, Kitne Judaa’ element of the contestants and familiarizing viewers with the contestants’ contrasting personalities despite their obvious resemblance.
The show premiered on 22 July. It will have airings every weekend at 8 pm.