- Film producer Karim Morani surrenders in rape case
- Ryan school murder case: CBI team reaches school, starts probe
- Karti closed many foreign accounts, shifted money: CBI
- Pakistan shells border posts, hamlets in J&K; BSF jawans among 7 injured
- Sushma Swaraj raises issue of terrorism, H1-B with US Secretary of State
Zee TV is top Hindi GEC in Week 21
MUMBAI: Hindi GEC Zee TV has bagged the top slot in the week ended 26 May, according to BARC data for urban + rural Hindi-speaking market (HSM).
Zee TV had premiered Aamir Khan starrer ‘Dangal’ on 21 May.
Apart from the movie premiere, the channel has two shows ‘Kumkum Bhagya’ and ‘Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Little Champs’ in the top 5.
The Hindi GEC has notched 67.94 crore impressions to dislodge Hindi GEC leader Star Plus. According to BARC data, Star Plus mopped up 67.6 crore impressions in Week 21 to be ranked No. 2.
In urban HSM, Zee TV is at No. 2 while in rural HSM it is at the fourth spot.
Await detailed report…