- India-focused OTT production entity Golden Karavan launched
- Woman alleges gang rape by two men in SUV
- Film producer Karim Morani surrenders in rape case
- Ryan school murder case: CBI team reaches school, starts probe
- Karti closed many foreign accounts, shifted money: CBI
- Pakistan shells border posts, hamlets in J&K; BSF jawans among 7 injured
- Sushma Swaraj raises issue of terrorism, H1-B with US Secretary of State
Zee TV introduces FB voting for ‘DID Super Moms’
MUMBAI: Innovating in the digital space for its non-fiction show ‘DID Super Moms’, Zee TV has introduced ‘Facebook Voting’ to ensure consumer engagement.
Viewers can register their votes for their favourite ‘Super Moms’ by updating their Facebook status as #supermoms followed by the contestant code. Additionally, people can vote through SMS and on the official Zee TV website.
Zee TV marketing head said, “The beauty of this initiative lies in its simplicity. We’ve taken the biggest social media platform Facebook that helps us make our voting mechanism easily accessible to viewers across various demographics, age groups, geographies, and multiple devices.”
Earlier, the channel pioneered the concept of missed call voting and made it free for viewers in 2012. The channel went one step further in 2013 and gratified viewers with a free mobile recharge for every vote.