- Tata Group To End All Business Dealings With Cyrus Mistry's Family Firms
- GJM supremo discharged in Madan Tamang murder case
- Trinamool Congress leading in municipal polls
- CoA tells Supreme Court: Sack BCCI's top three office-bearers
- Chandigarh: 10-year-old rape survivor denied abortion by Supreme Court gives birth to a girl
- Gujarat police officers Amin and Barot quit
- After controversy, DD denies blacking out Tripura CM, says speech was aired
- Sierra Leone mourns 100 children among dead in massive flooding
Zee TV introduces FB voting for ‘DID Super Moms’
MUMBAI: Innovating in the digital space for its non-fiction show ‘DID Super Moms’, Zee TV has introduced ‘Facebook Voting’ to ensure consumer engagement.
Viewers can register their votes for their favourite ‘Super Moms’ by updating their Facebook status as #supermoms followed by the contestant code. Additionally, people can vote through SMS and on the official Zee TV website.
Zee TV marketing head said, “The beauty of this initiative lies in its simplicity. We’ve taken the biggest social media platform Facebook that helps us make our voting mechanism easily accessible to viewers across various demographics, age groups, geographies, and multiple devices.”
Earlier, the channel pioneered the concept of missed call voting and made it free for viewers in 2012. The channel went one step further in 2013 and gratified viewers with a free mobile recharge for every vote.