- PV Sindhu Enters Quarter-final of Hong Kong Open Super Series
- Padmavati cleared for Dec 1 release in Britain, SC allows advocate to file fresh plea
- Bharti family pledges Rs 7000 crore towards philanthropy
- Indian Navy gets its first woman pilot, 3 women NAI officers
- Colonel arrested for raping Lt- Colonel's daughter in Shimla
- Pradyuman murder case: Ashok was beaten, tortured and sedated to force his confession, claims wife
- Election Commission grants 'two leaves' symbol to unified AIADMK
Zee TV introduces FB voting for ‘DID Super Moms’
MUMBAI: Innovating in the digital space for its non-fiction show ‘DID Super Moms’, Zee TV has introduced ‘Facebook Voting’ to ensure consumer engagement.
Viewers can register their votes for their favourite ‘Super Moms’ by updating their Facebook status as #supermoms followed by the contestant code. Additionally, people can vote through SMS and on the official Zee TV website.
Zee TV marketing head said, “The beauty of this initiative lies in its simplicity. We’ve taken the biggest social media platform Facebook that helps us make our voting mechanism easily accessible to viewers across various demographics, age groups, geographies, and multiple devices.”
Earlier, the channel pioneered the concept of missed call voting and made it free for viewers in 2012. The channel went one step further in 2013 and gratified viewers with a free mobile recharge for every vote.